In fact you know what we'd be better off without people like you.

Yes...turn up, pay up and shut up...the Rangers way! We should just blindly hand over our money to a bunch of guys who are only interested in filling their pockets. Let's see if you still think the same once we're back in the top division and getting stuffed by Celtic.

I've not done any trolling on here for weeks and I wont be doing anymore because it didnt go down well which is fine.

Why hasn't King put his money where his mouth is? I've yet to see a valid reason.

"I've yet to see a valid reason......that I played a blind bit of attention to."

Yes...turn up, pay up and shut up...the Rangers way! We should just blindly hand over our money to a bunch of guys who are only interested in filling their pockets. Let's see if you still think the same once we're back in the top division and getting stuffed by Celtic.

Yep it's absolutely sickening that people want to go and support their team, isn't it? I will ALWAYS hand over my money to Rangers.

Do tell.

There was a share issue where King could have stepped up but he chose not to.

Oh yeh and what happened to all that money that was taken at the share issue? That went to the club to support the team.No?

No I most certainly am not and you know it.

I currently own shares in both the old and new Companies that own our club, so don't try the childish point scoring FS.

You bought a bit ergo King bought a bit many thousands of times bigger then?

And also for the record DK did not directly invest in "our club".

But I am fairly sure you know that as well. ;)

He held shares in the Rangers Football Club plc when it entered administration exactly the same as you, me and circa 26,000 others....;)