Fair point about the lease, so the land might be worth more.

Perhaps I should have added at the time you buy it the value is the lower of the purchase price of valuation. The current valuation basis is clearly stated in the accounts.

If it is a condition of the operating licence for the stadium to have the parking spaces then it becomes a very powerful ace to hold up your sleeve worth far more than £1m under those circumstances.

Interesting statement from King.....he says a lot, without saying anything new.

He's said a lot of new things in that statement, so if you think he hasn't, then it might be worth another read.

We all know that he invested £20m in the old company....yet has absolutely not shareholding in the newco.

Nobody has any idea at all what shareholding Dave King currently has. There's numerous investors who we don't know the identity of.

Has he put any cash into BuyRangers??? Or will he get involved with RangersFirst??? Will he get in touch with Jim MColl/Paul Murray etc??? I think not.

Would it change your mind about Dave King if he had done all of those? I think not!

There are opportunities for him to get involved, yet he hasn't (yet...).

It's quite clear that he is indeed getting involved. Some say he's all talk no action, but it strikes me that he's probably both.

I see this statement as nothing more than rabble rousing. I don't think that it ultimately helps the situation in any great way.

Let's be realistic here. What IS going to help the Club's situation? More secured loans at over 30% APR? I think not!

Yes, the are questions that need answers, but is Dave King in any position to provide current & reliable FACTS???

I'm not sure what you want from him. You ask for facts, but when he makes ANOTHER prediction which proves to be true (or very close to the bone) you still rubbish him. In fact, just about any time he speaks out, you rubbish it.

It is getting to the point that anyone within the club are in a lose/lose situation. If they say nothing they are hiding something, if they say anything, they are lying.

I really feel for the fans within the Club, the fans working as Club employees because while they still go about their day to day business, their dream job has been turned into a bit of a nightmare. It can't be easy on your conscience when you're forced into misleading your fellow fans because it's in the best interests of people who aren't Rangers fans.

If King wants to be taking seriously, he needs to act rather than talk about acting.

We're at the point where if the current board want to be taken seriously, then they themselves need to act rather than talk about acting. Firstly, they need to sit down with Dave King (at Ibrox, not in a bus depot) and talk to him. Secondly, they need to come to an agreement with him and call an EGM. Thirdly, they need to make sure that any agreement with him is ratified at said EGM. Done.

If it is a condition of the operating licence for the stadium to have the parking spaces then it becomes a very powerful ace to hold up your sleeve worth far more than £1m under those circumstances.

I seem to recall that it was a condition of the club deck to have certain number of parking spaces and that that was a big issue at the time the grandiose development scheme was discussed; may be mistaken though. I agree parking spaces are valuable.

Interesting statement from King.....he says a lot, without saying anything new.

We all know that he invested £20m in the old company....yet has absolutely not shareholding in the newco.

Has he put any cash into BuyRangers??? Or will he get involved with RangersFirst??? Will he get in touch with Jim MColl/Paul Murray etc??? I think not.

There are opportunities for him to get involved, yet he hasn't (yet...).

I see this statement as nothing more than rabble rousing. I don't think that it ultimately helps the situation in any great way.

Yes, the are questions that need answers, but is Dave King in any position to provide current & reliable FACTS???

It is getting to the point that anyone within the club are in a lose/lose situation. If they say nothing they are hiding something, if they say anything, they are lying.

If King wants to be taking seriously, he needs to act rather than talk about acting.

Oh I think you are a bit too late with that comment. I think you will find that Mr King is being taken very seriously. Interesting that each of your comments above could be directed at the current board with more justification.

I can't believe any Rangers fan is behind the current board?, especially when you have the likes of Dave King who IS a Rangers fan releasing a statement like that?.

Before I make my point I'd like to make it clear that I'm not pro the board nor am I anti the board, I'm also not pro Dave King but I'm not anti Dave King either.

Maybe it's because the current board stepped up and actually bought shares where as King stood back and did nowt?

I seem to recall that it was a condition of the club deck to have certain number of parking spaces and that that was a big issue at the time the grandiose development scheme was discussed; may be mistaken though. I agree parking spaces are valuable.

It is part of the UEFA stadium criteria.

If we were to apply for a UEFA final we could not get it without this.

I think it was also part of the GCC planners consent on our original application for the Club Deck.