No way is he going to make public how much he has to invest in Rangers. He lost all in the oldco, he says that in his statement.

So you then expect the board to invite him to join the board without any assurances? Can't see that happening somehow. And why didn't he buy up shares when the price was rock bottom like Laxey and Prior did ? Had he done that the board would have had to talk to him. he didn't.

So you then expect the board to invite him to join the board without any assurances? Can't see that happening somehow. And why didn't he buy up shares when the price was rock bottom like Laxey and Prior did ? Had he done that the board would have had to talk to him. he didn't.

Until he actually spells out how he intends to invest in Rangers and how much there isn't much to discuss. AJ seemed to suggest as much recently.I'd advise him to watch what he says otherwise we might all end up with nothing

I also genuinely believe he needs to answer if he really did lose 20million in the oldco. Did he get most of that returned to him?

The way you have worded it I assumed you were talking about yourself. Of course he may speak numbers to the board.

Why not. 1.5 million loan secured 5 million assets for the spivs. Anyway they would have no choice

Sorry I don't see where you get the £5 million from.

According to the accounts the company purchased the Albion for £1.6m and Ibrox House for £800,000 + £100,000 refurb costs; total of £2.5m as per my previous posts. Property is worth the lower of valuation or purchase price or put another way, it is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it, as you'll know if you've ever sold a house.

Furthermore they haven't secured these assets, the loans are secured on them; as BD explained they only get them in the unlikely event that the club fails to repay any of the loan that is drawn down.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Neither Laxey nor Prior bought their shares at rock bottom though did they?

Ok then the price was well below the original 70p at the launch was it not?

Prior paid 54p for his first tranche iirc, Laxey £1 for theirs neither deal looks too clever even when you factor in Laxey getting Green to hand over "free" shares to reduce the effective price paid to 70p. Laxey just guaranteed themselves more shares at a maximum price of 26.5p why should anyone let alone King pay more than 26.5p

The "rock bottom" was Richard Hughes dumping his @ 20.5p

Sorry I don't see where you get the £5 million from.

According to the accounts the company purchased the Albion for £1.6m and Ibrox House for £800,000 + £100,000 refurb costs; total of £2.5m as per my previous posts. Property is worth the lower of valuation or purchase price or put another way, it is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it, as you'll know if you've ever sold a house.

Furthermore they haven't secured these assets, the loans are secured on them; as BD explained they only get them in the unlikely event that the club fails to repay any of the loan that is drawn down.

I think the 1.6 million was for the buy our of a lease. Regardless the accounts show we paid a couple of million for ibrox and Murray Park. Are we using the purchase price or value here?

Interesting statement from King.....he says a lot, without saying anything new.

We all know that he invested £20m in the old company....yet has absolutely not shareholding in the newco.

Has he put any cash into BuyRangers??? Or will he get involved with RangersFirst??? Will he get in touch with Jim MColl/Paul Murray etc??? I think not.

There are opportunities for him to get involved, yet he hasn't (yet...).

I see this statement as nothing more than rabble rousing. I don't think that it ultimately helps the situation in any great way.

Yes, the are questions that need answers, but is Dave King in any position to provide current & reliable FACTS???

It is getting to the point that anyone within the club are in a lose/lose situation. If they say nothing they are hiding something, if they say anything, they are lying.

If King wants to be taking seriously, he needs to act rather than talk about acting.

I think the 1.6 million was for the buy our of a lease. Regardless the accounts show we paid a couple of million for ibrox and Murray Park. Are we using the purchase price or value here?

Fair point about the lease, so the land might be worth more.

Perhaps I should have added at the time you buy it the value is the lower of the purchase price of valuation. The current valuation basis is clearly stated in the accounts.