Before I make my point I'd like to make it clear that I'm not pro the board nor am I anti the board, I'm also not pro Dave King but I'm not anti Dave King either.

Maybe it's because the current board stepped up and actually bought shares where as King stood back and did nowt?

The current board don't own a huge number of shares

It is part of the UEFA stadium criteria.

If we were to apply for a UEFA final we could not get it without this.

I think it was also part of the GCC planners consent on our original application for the Club Deck.

Thanks for the UEFA info.

I am pretty sure that you are correct about the GCC/Club Deck. At one point I had certain correspondence from the time when the grandiose scheme was being developed which which referred to the need to replace the parking at the Albion for that reason if the Albion was built on.

Before I make my point I'd like to make it clear that I'm not pro the board nor am I anti the board, I'm also not pro Dave King but I'm not anti Dave King either.

Maybe it's because the current board stepped up and actually bought shares where as King stood back and did nowt?

Everybody knows the reasons why!,and I'm sure you do!

So DK has chosen not to give the current board the 120 days that they asked for.

Surprise, surprise.

Even less surprising is the absolute wankfest on here the minute DK opens his mouth for the minions to follow.

A man with no shares in our club telling us not to pay our season ticket money directly to the club.

I wonder what effect that will have on our finances and our share price.

It is very simple.

If DK wants a say in our club then DK should follow the rules like everyone else and buy a say in our club.

And before you all start the DK doesn't want to own us crap, if he doesn't want to own us then I suggest he should just keep quiet and stop talking about deliberately damaging our club.

All I ever wanted was to own even just a tiny piece of the club I have supported since I was 6, so guess what I did.......................................... I bought a bit.

God forbid that DK should think up such an outrageous plan.

Is it too much to expect a man who claims to be a lifelong Rangers fan to start acting like one.

Is it not the case that the Easdales had someone create a very smooth path for them to acquire the shares they have? Is it not the case that King is asking for an equally smooth path for him to acquire shares (in a new flotation) that would make the Easdales' investment look paltry? Is it a level playing field we are discussing?

Do tell.

There was a share issue where King could have stepped up but he chose not to.

FFS - You and RAB have been told a million times on here. How many fricking times before it sinks in????? King has told everyone himself - LOTS of times :brick:

So DK has chosen not to give the current board the 120 days that they asked for.

Surprise, surprise.

Even less surprising is the absolute wankfest on here the minute DK opens his mouth for the minions to follow.

A man with no shares in our club telling us not to pay our season ticket money directly to the club.

I wonder what effect that will have on our finances and our share price.

It is very simple.

If DK wants a say in our club then DK should follow the rules like everyone else and buy a say in our club.

And before you all start the DK doesn't want to own us crap, if he doesn't want to own us then I suggest he should just keep quiet and stop talking about deliberately damaging our club.

All I ever wanted was to own even just a tiny piece of the club I have supported since I was 6, so guess what I did.......................................... I bought a bit.

God forbid that DK should think up such an outrageous plan.

Is it too much to expect a man who claims to be a lifelong Rangers fan to start acting like one.

So you want King to make the spivs rich?