How about you read your previous posts on the same subject and you will find the answer - lots of times I imagine. What is it you don't get when I say stop asking the same fucking question over and over, yet your response is to ask the question again???

Nobody's actually answered me though

King still had his issues with the SA tax authorities at the time of the IPO, so he couldn't buy shares. Anyway if he had the cash would have been wasted along with the rest of the £22 million.

First of all I like how you played down a criminal case with SARS as "issues".

DK accepted liability in respect of 41 counts of breaching Section the South African Income Tax Act.

Including the failure to disclose information and the failure to provide correct information about incomes earned over a number of years.

That is some serious "issues".

And secondly surely if he invested enough at the share issue to get a place on the board then he would have made sure that no more money was wasted.

Ahh that's right this is the man who was at the centre of a huge tax evasion case in which he had to pay close to £50m!

So what do we just starve the club of all money?

and you want us to give our money to a group of directors which includes a guy who was convicted of fraud involving stolen computer parts and his co-accused? He served time. All King got done for was not giving the SA Tax Authorities all the information they thought they were entitled to.

All I ever wanted was to own even just a tiny piece of the club I have supported since I was 6, so guess what I did.......................................... I bought a bit.

God forbid that DK should think up such an outrageous plan.

Is it too much to expect a man who claims to be a lifelong Rangers fan to start acting like one.

You saying we are not the same club Dave King invested £20m in?

First of all I like how you played down a criminal case with SARS as "issues".

DK accepted liability in respect of 41 counts of breaching Section the South African Income Tax Act.

Including the failure to disclose information and the failure to provide correct information about incomes earned over a number of years.

That is some serious "issues".

And secondly surely if he invested enough at the share issue to get a place on the board then he would have made sure that no more money was wasted.

Get real - with Green Ahmed and BS money was always going to be wasted..You'll remember they were insistent that no one person would be able to buy a controlling stake in rifc...now we know why.

and you want us to give our money to a group of directors which includes a guy who was convicted of fraud involving stolen computer parts and his co-accused? He served time. All King got done for was not giving the SA Tax Authorities all the information they thought they were entitled to.

Look, if we dont buy season tickets the club wont have any money and we'll be well and truly fucked.

If you're prepared to starve your club of money and risk losing it because you dont like some directors that is your call but if I did that and we went into admin again or worse I wouldnt be able to live with myself.