I think it's fair to say that many, many fans will share in King's worries and will certainly be interested in the ring-fencing plan he mentions.

Unfortunately, any challenger to the board has so far failed to capture the imagination of not only enough fans but enough institutional investors. Ergo, the biggest question I have right now is what has changed since the days of McCollco? It's certainly the case that for every question we have of the board, we have just as many for those that want to replace them.

Until King (and his alleged supporters) answer these questions then we may be just p!ssing in the wind again.

More lies.

The current board, which we all agreed to give 120 days to come up with a review, and then didn't let them do it, have not spunked away £22M.

But don't let the truth get in the way of a good old fashioned witch hunt.

well where is the £22 million, what have we got to show for it?

I think it's fair to say that many, many fans will share in King's worries and will certainly be interested in the ring-fencing plan he mentions.

Unfortunately, any challenger to the board has so far failed to capture the imagination of not only enough fans but enough institutional investors. Ergo, the biggest question I have right now is what has changed since the days of McCollco? It's certainly the case that for every question we have of the board, we have just as many for those that want to replace them.

Until King (and his alleged supporters) answer these questions then we may be just p!ssing in the wind again.

We can't just do nothing simply because we have failed before.

We can't just do nothing simply because we have failed before.

No-one is saying do nothing - just do what you are going to do properly.

Once again we have inconsistent comments from King in the media though. That's a worry.

If King can come up with a working plan that we all can understand and get behind I'm certain he would get 100% backing from the fans, he needs to do it sooner rather than later though!,it's time to drive through change and rid the club of the parasites that are running/ruining our club, I personally am just about at the end of my tether and am seriously considering not renewing my ST.