Would we go into A2 when we are 24 points in front and face a 25 point penalty, and we play Dunfermline next week? I'm not saying we wouldn't, but would it make sense? Admins don't happen overnight as we all know. It's all about timing, but I wouldn't get that timing, unless it's to say "we weren't manipulating the system, we put ourselves in danger of losing the title" (while at the same type being totally confident we would win through thanks to our obvious superior scintillating skills and total football :P ).

But I think it is complete bollocks. Wallace would ruin his credibility for life after his comments of the last week or two. He would make Craig 'Little Googley Eyed Bastard' Whyte look like a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize for his handling of the 'Rangers Affair'.

Wallace will be well liked after I am sure either way. Besides he will just blame the previous board.

But it won't be his choice anyway.

The Board must be shitting themselves that Kings ST ploy is successful.

I wouldn't rule anything out.

Could that be the key to this whole rumour? Toxic at the helm. "We could go into A2 without your ST money, and if we don't get your ST money then Dave King is responsible". I wonder.

The club have officially rubbished it

"Rangers reject rumours they will enter administration on Wednesday. A spokesman said: "There is absolutely no truth in these claims which appear to come from agenda-driven bloggers who are out to damage the club. “There is no chance of administration while there is no board meeting tomorrow. This is all completely false."

Will Rangers deny that Nash and Wallace have met 2 potential Administrators in the past 48 hours? #c4news

And will Rangers further deny Nash and Wallace have settled on one of them as potential Administrator?

Tweets from Thompson.

Could that be the key to this whole rumour? Toxic at the helm. "We could go into A2 without your ST money, and if we don't get your ST money then Dave King is responsible". I wonder.

Well, I've already given some previous thought to this, and that's the best line of attack I could come up with.

Bet your home on this line growing arms and legs over the weeks.

The club have officially rubbished it

"Rangers reject rumours they will enter administration on Wednesday. A spokesman said: "There is absolutely no truth in these claims which appear to come from agenda-driven bloggers who are out to damage the club. “There is no chance of administration while there is no board meeting tomorrow. This is all completely false."

Classic Toxic, the low life shit that he is. He's briefing and answering his own briefs. The big objective is to sew total confusion.

I'm hearing that Imran is giving this information to anyone who will listen.

This is the first aspect of this story that makes sense. For all Thomson loves to put the boot into us he didn't make this story up, someone else did. The allegations about meeting and choosing an administrator are very specific, it'll be interesting to see what the club say about that.