As a purely personal opinion I have no objection to the photos being posted in this thread but otherwise I'll supply my email address by PM and would be grateful for copies.

Likewise, I've no issues with the photos being posted on this thread if others are ok with it.

Those who couldn't make it along this time can play "guess who's who?". As a clue, I'm the handsome one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out with posting photo's on the website. We did it before and one of the members got punched in the face. That was maybe a one time idiot but there is a risk that it can happen again.

Yes - we touched on that at the dinner and I'm tending to agree with you.

I wasn't thinking about violence, but pictures are easy enough to use to find Facebook IDs and that can lead to a lot of trouble in some mischievous hands.

Think the best idea is to Dropbox. I'll set one up and PM instructions

Likewise, I've no issues with the photos being posted on this thread if others are ok with it.

Those who couldn't make it along this time can play "guess who's who?". As a clue, I'm the handsome one...

I take it you haven't seen the close up I took?

Answering Cannigia to every question managed to win me the quiz lol ( to be truthful GS and super cooper proxied me their answers , plus Crawford 01made a schoolboy error moving seats lol).

Worth the sacrifice to give Rangers legend Dave Smith my seat!

I am pleased to announce that the Joint Winners of The Official First Annual Gersnet Dinner Half Time Quiz Part I (as recorded by the lovely Alison) were: bluebear54, Crawford01 & the gunslinger.

I am equally pleased to announce that the Joint Winners of The Official First Annual Gersnet Dinner Half Time Quiz Part II (as recorded by the lovely Alison) were: Crawford01, rbr (with a little help from friends) & Tannochsidebear.

rbr overcame Tannochsidebear by a narrow 3-2 margin to win the Part II tie breaker despite numerous interventions from Dave Smith.

However, I declare :drummer: Crawford01 the overall winner of the The Official First Annual Gersnet Dinner Half Time Quiz :champs:

They haven't quite made it home yet, long day :drink:

FS didn't touch anything stronger than sparkling water and neither did his friend Robert have anything worse than a diet coke.

Didn't see Dave Smith take anything more than a bit of paella and a basket of bread but can't vouch for anyone else in the transport.