Great to hear you all enjoyed it. Hopefully we can get all members together sometime.

Around xmas may be the best option for the foreign brigade.

There seeemed to be a general consensus that we should look at something early in the new season e.g. Aug or Sep but no reason why we shouldn't do a Christmas or New Year Lunch or Dinner.

I'll think about a poll once the season ends and/or we see the fixtures.

Of course.

I'll look into getting them off the camera tomorrow.

Is there a preference for what we do with them?

Post them here?

PM them?

I won't do anything until I hear from you guys.

Excellent mate. Can i pm you my email address and you can send me them via email if possible please?

Of course.

I'll look into getting them off the camera tomorrow.

Is there a preference for what we do with them?

Post them here?

PM them?

I won't do anything until I hear from you guys.

As a purely personal opinion I have no objection to the photos being posted in this thread but otherwise I'll supply my email address by PM and would be grateful for copies.

Lol He is doing my head in! Does ice cream make kids hyper? He is high as a kite! :D

Would also like to echo that thanks. Top men!

Nice to meet you mate. Good company.

SC.

lol, perhaps Ally should give Daly some ice cream before the Dunfermline game. Maybe throw in some Smarties too. Could turn him into Gareth Bale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, perhaps Ally should give Daly some ice cream before the Dunfermline game. Maybe throw in some Smarties too. Could turn him into Gareth Bale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good shout Mark.

How about a crema catalana with extra sugar for good measure.

As a purely personal opinion I have no objection to the photos being posted in this thread but otherwise I'll supply my email address by PM and would be grateful for copies.

Watch out with posting photo's on the website. We did it before and one of the members got punched in the face. That was maybe a one time idiot but there is a risk that it can happen again.

Watch out with posting photo's on the website. We did it before and one of the members got punched in the face. That was maybe a one time idiot but there is a risk that it can happen again.

Shame but I guess we have to accept that advice.