Watch out with posting photo's on the website. We did it before and one of the members got punched in the face. That was maybe a one time idiot but there is a risk that it can happen again.

I hope Tommy Lee Jones doesn't get lamped by Timmy Lee Murphy.

I hope Tommy Lee Jones doesn't get lamped by Timmy Lee Murphy.

Just going through the pics on email now mate, they are great.

The wee man is in his bed for school, i shall show him them tmrw and tell him you said hello.

Cheers and all the best,

SC.

Edited by Super Cooper

Just going through the pics on email now mate, they are great.

The wee man is in his bed for school, i shall show him them tmrw and tell him you said hello.

Cheers and all the best,

SC.

Glad you like them, bud.

Will try to get them all edited tonight, put them in Dropbox and send some PMs out to all who were there with instructions.

It was great to meet you all and me and Alison had a great time . We had to bail out before pudding as we were off to see a steely dan tribute band that night ....and to be fair I probably should skip more puddings .

Got the pics from BH ( and top work fella for organising) look forward to the others .

Can we get BH a proper clipboard for next time ... he was getting challenges to his authority and that wouldnt happen if he had the proper gear .

Hi all

I've just sent out some PMs so that you can access my Dropbox to see the photos from Saturday.

rbr mate - your inbox is full, so you'll need to make some space.

Everyone else, let me know if you still need a PM.

Cheers

Bluebear

Not sure if that's my best profile Bluebear but great pictures of the others and the group especially young Miko on his own and with Dave Smith.

I'm sure they'll be much appreciated by all concerned.

You're definitely hired for the next one.

Hi all

I've just sent out some PMs so that you can access my Dropbox to see the photos from Saturday.

rbr mate - your inbox is full, so you'll need to make some space.

Everyone else, let me know if you still need a PM.

Cheers

Bluebear

inbox cleared mate , fire away

Good time had by all I think. Thanks to BH for his vorshprung durch urganization and to all the guys (and gal) for a pleasant afternoon.

After remaining totally sober for the day and driving home I set about making up for lost time in the pub and got home to microwaved paella at 3am! It was so good I even decided to paint my kitchen floor with it.

PS thanks to Bluebear for the piccies, although I couldn't recognise that big fat guy in the black jumper, who invited him/