Good time had by all I think. Thanks to BH for his vorshprung durch urganization and to all the guys (and gal) for a pleasant afternoon.

After remaining totally sober for the day and driving home I set about making up for lost time in the pub and got home to microwaved paella at 3am! It was so good I even decided to paint my kitchen floor with it.

PS thanks to Bluebear for the piccies, although I couldn't recognise that big fat guy in the black jumper, who invited him/

I hope you will be "on it" the next time big fella! :D

BH has PM'd me a note of the receipts and payment for the dinner and I can confirm what we all knew anyway, namely that everything was in order and above board, just like everything else surrounding the event.

Thanks again BH, I will even forgive you for adding in a couple of Celtic-related answers to the quiz!!

I didn't make it in the end for family reasons, but sounds like a good night had by all.

When's the next one?

Possibly Aug or Sep, Christmas/New Year or end of next season; or even all three.

I'll put up a new poll once we see the fixtures.

Some are still getting over this one.

Just to confirm that with interest added for April we now have 7p in the bank account, which I propose to leave there in order to keep the account open for future use.

01/05/2014 INTEREST £0.04 BALANCE £0.07

£0.04

Credit

However, anyone who wants their 1/13th share of the 7p, can apply here :whistle: