Not sure if should officially reveal who scored sin puntos in the The Official First Annual Gersnet Dinner Half Time Quiz Parts I & II combined?

Suffice to say that the same person went away with two large doggie bags of paellas and they were not a booby prize.

But I can reveal that I put on 4lbs, in part however, due to the large bar of Spanish Turron con Leche I had the nerve to eat most of when I got home.

Thanks again to all who came along and indeed those who were not able to attend but nonetheless wished us well; made it all worthwhile :cheers:

I have PM'd all attendees with my two feeble efforts; apologies to all those whose heads or other parts have been cut off.

Anyone else with a legitimate reason for wanting to see them please PM.

I'm sure bluebear's official pics will be MUCH better.

I have PM'd all attendees with my two feeble efforts; apologies to all those whose heads or other parts have been cut off.

Anyone else with a legitimate reason for wanting to see them please PM.

I'm sure bluebear's official pics will be MUCH better.

I would like to see them as I have only met Gazza,Ian and one of the Johnny's. I hope to book for the end of the year as soon as the fixtures are known so hopefully I can meet a few more members. I can recommend having a pint with Gazza or Ian anytime.

I would like to see them as I have only met Gazza,Ian and one of the Johnny's. I hope to book for the end of the year as soon as the fixtures are known so hopefully I can meet a few more members. I can recommend having a pint with Gazza or Ian anytime.

I'll second that (not having a beer with them ;) ) but naming and shaming.

I attended the first Gersnet meet up early 2005 and had the pleasure of meeting: Frankie, CammyF, Bmck, Jimll, Eightball, Smalce and Im sure I have missed 1 or 2 out. After that I met up again with Gazza8 before a game and Eightball came and had a nightout on me here, plus met Frankie again to pass a ticket over. Pretty sure there is 1 or 2 others also that I missed out.

However it does feel I know some other posters personally even though ive never met them and look forward to meeting more in the future especially Whosthedado as your guaranteed a hot blonde for the night.

Here's to 11 years on the best forum around :cheers: That calls for the first :drink: of the weekend.

Photies sent.

Glad to hear everyone had a great time.

Thanks to BH for organising and kudos to all the folks who bought the drinks and the venue for being so helpful!

:)

Once again it was a pleasure.

And perhaps I final word of thanks to Andy for the original idea.