Perhaps that is in itself part of the problem. They prefer Ally's approach to some other manager who would be mor ruthless and demanding.

And a manager who is more tactically aware.

And one with a gameplan with a plan B to fall back on if plan A isn't working

You could go on and on....

Black was our best player yesterday. If the rest of the team showed as much commitment why might have done a little better.

I don't know where people get this from, everyone else must have been diabolical if he was our best player which I don't agree he was.

Black was our best player yesterday. If the rest of the team showed as much commitment why might have done a little better.

He was rotten. Didn't run anywhere and had a couldn't care less attitude about him.

Haven't heard it but by all accounts it was a car crash. Anyone hear it?

Claiming he was tired at the weekend.

Maybe he should try doing a weeks grafting, much like the part timers of Rovers

Players don't have anything to prove.

That they're capable of giving value for money perhaps

Only job was to win the league and they have done that at a canter.

That's they're only job? so cups don't matter? and what about entertainment?

Not embarrassed by the result yesterday.

Well yes you do need to have a brass neck at Ibrox these days

What more do fans want.

Something better, a lot, lot better

These players really do live in a different World

I nearly crashed the car. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but now I've made my mind up.

"I'm tired - my legs are sore. It was tough going out there".

"We did really well out there. It was only in the last third that we didn't really get going".

"No embarrassment. Look at the possession stats".

"We were given a job to do by the manager which was to win the league. That is what we have delivered. We don't care how we achieve it. What more do they [fans] want?"

The bit in bold was said with a little shitty attitude. Mr Black - you are not Rangers class, and I personally now want to see the back of you. Your attitude disgusted me.

"We were given a job to do by the manager which was to win the league. That is what we have delivered. We don't care how we achieve it. What more do they [fans] want?"

That is a kick in the teeth for fans paying money week in week out.

I must have been at a different game. A few long passes sprayed wide was about the total of his contribution. He thinks he is a player. Not one penetrating pass [or attempt at one] in the game. He is a complete imposter in my eyes.