What minutes? Dave King doesn't even seem to be offering to meet fans like me that aren't part of a group.

Neither did Chuck, but you were happy enough with him.

So you would rather that the assets of the club were exposed to being sold by charlatans ?

Dave King has put far more money into the club than Chuck EVER will - yet I suspect that you would have the "welcome back Chuck" banner out should that shyster ever re-appear.

It is Chuck and his cronies who have us looking at Wonga loans. 22 million of IPO money, ST money, sponsorships... GONE. But lets not look to a way of trying to secure the club's prized assets.... all because Dave King didnt give you a personal invite.....

What "clear path forward" is that?

What are the terms of the investment and how much is it?

Six paragraphs and not one word of detail about the scheme or the proposed investment.

If the scheme is only short term i.e. till the season ticket money is paid over, how will that secure the assets for generations to come?

Talk of "slashing" costs and "wilderness" may appeal to some but it really adds nothing to the case.

"More details will be released in the coming days"

Guess they just wanted a quick message to do the rounds. Some would moan if they didn't, can't win them all eh.

Six paragraphs and not one word of detail about the scheme or the proposed investment.

If the scheme is only short term i.e. till the season ticket money is paid over, how will that secure the assets for generations to come?

Talk of "slashing" costs and "wilderness" may appeal to some but it really adds nothing to the case.

The 3rd paragraph says the details are to follow in the next few days!

Yet if you read the statement it says, effectively, more information to come after King has more meetings this weekend.

You are kind of putting the cart before the horse here BH. Just because they havent answered those questions doesnt mean they wont. Give it time at least

Best you keep clear of this altogether anyway BH. The club needs this to be a success. ;)

Still no explanation of why the club won't sell the seat that I've had for many years to someone else if I put my season ticket cash into the trust.

They should be happy to secure Ibrox and Auchenhowie for the supporters

What does that mean?