Well actually Green held meetings all round the world and even in pubs, more than simply meeting the usual lot. But this isn't about him.

I make the point because as a season ticket holder for 11 years he's asking me to hold that back, surely a meeting wouldn't be unreasonable?

It's already been said!, give him a wee bit of time!,after all you are willing to give the SPIVS 120 days?

Well actually Green held meetings all round the world and even in pubs, more than simply meeting the usual lot. But this isn't about him.

I make the point because as a season ticket holder for 11 years he's asking me to hold that back, surely a meeting wouldn't be unreasonable?

Where would he meet 35,000 people?

Eh excuse me lads but can I borrow Ibrox and the tannoy for an hour haha

I'm not really interested in having security over Ibrox i'm not looking round every corner expecting another insolvency.

I would ask why in all the years season tickets have been going we suddenly have the god given right to demand this now? The contract is that we get to see 18 or 19 matches.

I'm not really interested in having security over Ibrox i'm not looking round every corner expecting another insolvency.

I would ask why in all the years season tickets have been going we suddenly have the god given right to demand this now? The contract is that we get to see 18 or 19 matches.

Why wouldn't you want it though if it was available.

I'd imagine such meetings would end up first come first serve, but the chance doesn't even seem to be there.

Nobody is jumping full into this,everybody wants to see what the plan is, be patient, wait and see before you judge

Nobody is jumping full into this,everybody wants to see what the plan is, be patient, wait and see before you judge

Has King not jumped full into it though by the talk of holding back season tickets? I was always happy to listen to him before but think he's gone for the jugular way too quickly.