I mean people saying there'd be no need for either of King's initiatives if they got the 'transparency' from the board they wanted.

Now it sounds like they want security over Ibrox come what may.

With the current board in place I'd like the security come what March.

That is, at best, disingenuous. A football club is not like any other company. If a fan is unhappy with the product he or she doesn't just go to the competitor club and start following them.

In the case of a football club, not only are the fans are the biggest asset, they are also the only constant. Staff, players and directors come and go, but the fans remain.

One would have to ask why a company board wouldn't jump at the opportunity of placing its most expensive assets into the safest hands possible to ensure the continuation and safeguarding of those assets.

A football club is not a company. The club and company are separate. Thought we'd all had these discussions......

I mean people saying there'd be no need for either of King's initiatives if they got the 'transparency' from the board they wanted.

Now it sounds like they want security over Ibrox come what may.

Not sure who said this. King always said transparency ibrox and the chance to invest. But let's be honest we ain't getting transparency with out this in a billion years. Indeed they will give us ibrox long before they tell us where the 60 million went

Not sure who said this. King always said transparency ibrox and the chance to invest. But let's be honest we ain't getting transparency with out this in a billion years. Indeed they will give us ibrox long before they tell us where the 60 million went

So say the board cave in and give King the share issue he wants, people will still be banging on about Ibrox?

So say the board cave in and give King the share issue he wants, people will still be banging on about Ibrox?

A share issue King wants or the club needs?

If there is no share issue where will the club find the financial wherewith all to continue other than via a sale and leaseback?

It would be sensible to do so I would say. Murray tried to sell ibrox. Whyte caused it to be sold to a bunch of greed filled liars. The fans are about the only people to be trusted with it.

But I am reasonable. If enough fans are dead set against securing it and we get a share issue and king gets to put money into the club etc. I will go with it.

I've given up on the notion of getting the truth of what's gone on and transparency. I'd settle for ibrox.