But you don't have all the details. Your idea it's blackmail isn't one I've shared. I've withheld money from many a company until some dispute or other is rectified.

Blackmailing people and companies are very different.

I once told sky they could cancel my subscription if they didn't fix my box for free. I slept no problem that night and the engineer was there in the morning with a new box.

I don't think it's the right route to be going down with our club.

I want a change in football management but i'd be as dead set against any initiative to force the club into it as I am this stuff

But you don't have all the details. Your idea it's blackmail isn't one I've shared. I've withheld money from many a company until some dispute or other is rectified.

Blackmailing people and companies are very different.

I once told sky they could cancel my subscription if they didn't fix my box for free. I slept no problem that night and the engineer was there in the morning with a new box.

yes, but if you'd just trusted Sky they would, after 120 days, fixed all their problems and sent round an engineer with an upgrade.

I don't think it's the right route to be going down with our club.

I want a change in football management but i'd be as dead set against any initiative to force the club into it as I am this stuff

It's a bit different but ultimately it's likely to be what it takes there as well.

I think there should be a new share issue but that it's about a year or so too early, it should be just before our top flight return.

That should've been the route to take but Chuckles & Co drove the bus down a different highway.

Temporarily filling the coffers via a couple of securitised loans disproves the notion that it's too early to raise equity finance.

That should've been the route to take but Chuckles & Co drove the bus down a different highway.

Temporarily filling the coffers via a couple of securitised loans disproves the notion that it's too early to raise equity finance.

Is it not worth seeing what cost cutting measures Wallace has decided on at the end of 120 days before deciding a rushed share issue is the only option?

Is it not worth seeing what cost cutting measures Wallace has decided on at the end of 120 days before deciding a rushed share issue is the only option?

Our issue is staff costs. If you want rid of staff you have to make them redundant and that costs money.

What minutes? Dave King doesn't even seem to be offering to meet fans like me that aren't part of a group.

STB, I'd give the board room side of things a rest on here. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a bit sick of the pro Green stuff. It almost feels to me like we have some guy coming on to constantly wax lyrical about Neil Lennon. Charles Green is so detestable and essentially an enemy of the club. I'm sick of it.

It almost feels like trolling, yet the whole of RM seem to be of similar thinking to you, which is just utterly absurd. They aren't all pro Green, but they all seem to love the current board for some reason, when they have proven nothing. In fact the current 'regime' have already proven themselves to be very detrimental to the club, even if the puppets on the board have changed.

STB, I'd give the board room side of things a rest on here. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a bit sick of the pro Green stuff. It almost feels to me like we have some guy coming on to constantly wax lyrical about Neil Lennon. Charles Green is so detestable and essentially an enemy of the club. I'm sick of it.

It almost feels like trolling, yet the whole of RM seem to be of similar thinking to you, which is just utterly absurd. They aren't all pro Green, but they all seem to love the current board for some reason, when they have proven nothing. In fact the current 'regime' have already proven themselves to be very detrimental to the club, even if the puppets on the board have changed.

I've stayed off here for long periods on that sort of basis and probably will again soon but are you basically wanting a place where everyone agrees? It's not like i'm starting Charles Green tribute threads, other people mention him and I just give my own views.

But i'm sure i'll drift away again soon.

Cut what, the cost of Boardroom remuneration?

I honestly doubt that there are acres of fat waiting to be trimmed, anyway if he's uncovering vast swathes of waste during his review then surely he should be taking immediate action where and hen he finds profligacy?