No, but there are ways of disagreeing Just as there are ways of admitting that someone you defended has shafted the club. Instead of continually denying it and then defending his stooge, then the next person to shaft the club. To give them leeway and slack you instantly deny to anyone else. It is exactly like SBS says " It almost feels to me like we have some guy coming on to constantly wax lyrical about Neil Lennon. " Except it is also as that same person did about O'kneel before that and is now giving Scott Brown every boost he can. I was sure you were trolling and your name meant Simpy do not want The Best for Rangers. Given you say you've met people at Ibrox who could verify that a Rangers fan lurks behind this destructive attitude to the club, that may not be the case - unless it is also part of a trolling charade.

Two regular posters on here can say exactly who I am.

Sounds like a long winded way of basically saying you think everyone should agree, certainly on this issue anyway.

For all intents and purposes it effectively would, just look at Abramovich's ill fated attempts to move Chelsea which fell foul of the Chelsea Pitch Owners.

If Abramovich wanted to build luxury apartments overlooking a pitch in a prime London area he probably could.

No, but there are ways of disagreeing Just as there are ways of admitting that someone you defended has shafted the club. Instead of continually denying it and then defending his stooge, then the next person to shaft the club. To give them leeway and slack you instantly deny to anyone else. It is exactly like SBS says " It almost feels to me like we have some guy coming on to constantly wax lyrical about Neil Lennon. " Except it is also as that same person did about O'kneel before that and is now giving Scott Brown every boost he can. I was sure you were trolling and your name meant Simpy do not want The Best for Rangers. Given you say you've met people at Ibrox who could verify that a Rangers fan lurks behind this destructive attitude to the club, that may not be the case - unless it is also part of a trolling charade.

He ain't a tim but his views are strange here.

Mind you Steve, you're a regular on RM so you should be used to these sort of views. It's just refreshing that most of us on here all see the light with regard to this....

It's utterly bizarre though how we have entire forums choosing a particular viewpoint. I was speaking to GS earlier via PM about a particular forum and we just couldn't believe how insane these particular views were.

To me it seems unintelligible to hold any positive regard to Green, Easdales and all the cantankerous chances that continue to milk us.

The 3rd paragraph says the details are to follow in the next few days!

Thanks to all who pointed that out, I HAD noticed.

My point was that surely Mr King came with a plan, so I'm surprised that no details at all are available for the next few days.