I have a feeling some see this as RST, FF etc. led.

We may have more infighting among fans, Rangers First included.

You may be correct but I think it's a useful ploy to have an excuse for doing nothing. There are just some fans who will do nothing in the hope that's everything will turn out alright in the end, will they never learn?

A share issue King wants or the club needs?

If there is no share issue where will the club find the financial wherewith all to continue other than via a sale and leaseback?

I think there should be a new share issue but that it's about a year or so too early, it should be just before our top flight return.

You may be correct but I think it's a useful ploy to have an excuse for doing nothing. There are just some fans who will do nothing in the hope that's everything will turn out alright in the end, will they never learn?

Do nothing? I'll support my team as we complete our lower league journey.

It would be sensible to do so I would say. Murray tried to sell ibrox. Whyte caused it to be sold to a bunch of greed filled liars. The fans are about the only people to be trusted with it.

But I am reasonable. If enough fans are dead set against securing it and we get a share issue and king gets to put money into the club etc. I will go with it.

I've given up on the notion of getting the truth of what's gone on and transparency. I'd settle for ibrox.

I'm dead set against holding season ticket money back and demanding Ibrox for it, if King gets his share issue surely that talk would stop?

I'm dead set against holding season ticket money back and demanding Ibrox for it, if King gets his share issue surely that talk would stop?

I expect there's room for negotiation.

Simply can not grasp why you would be against securing ibrox. Unless it can be demonstrated that it will affect the club.

Ibrox should be in a trust so it can never be removed from the club and fans anyway. But while we totter on the brink of bankruptcy it's even more vital and we clearly are.

It's a double edged sword. While I agree that there should be safeguards to ensure that Ibrox isn't sold, to remove it from the company means that bank finance may not be possible in the future, and you are also removing the biggest asset from the club and therefore share issues may also not be possible if it stuffs up the balance sheet.

Now we're getting to the crux of the matter.

Ayup. True dat.

It's a sad and eternal fact of life that there will always be people who get very upset by other people of a similar social or economic status getting off their backsides and doing something to improve the general lot.

The reasons are obvious: the action of the 'doers' exposes the inaction of the 'complainers' and results in feelings of failure and inadequacy on teh part of the latter.

Coupled with this is a strain of personality which is so profoundly insecure that they have to cling on to their version of events, their choice of investment vehicle or their 'messiah' and are as incapable as they are unwilling to view these things through the prism of what it best for the club, rather than what best assuages their own inadequacies and insecurities.

And of course, we mustn't forget those who only ever post on the one subject - and that subject ain't football.

It's a double edged sword. While I agree that there should be safeguards to ensure that Ibrox isn't sold, to remove it from the company means that bank finance may not be possible in the future, and you are also removing the biggest asset from the club and therefore share issues may also not be possible if it stuffs up the balance sheet.

Yeah I considered that Bluedell well the bank finance part. Tbh I would rather we didn't use bank finance anyway. Plus we do have other assets.

I'm against the method being discussed

But you don't have all the details. Your idea it's blackmail isn't one I've shared. I've withheld money from many a company until some dispute or other is rectified.

Blackmailing people and companies are very different.

I once told sky they could cancel my subscription if they didn't fix my box for free. I slept no problem that night and the engineer was there in the morning with a new box.