Cut what, the cost of Boardroom remuneration?

I honestly doubt that there are acres of fat waiting to be trimmed, anyway if he's uncovering vast swathes of waste during his review then surely he should be taking immediate action where and hen he finds profligacy?

We do need sorting i just think he is the man to do it.

I've stayed off here for long periods on that sort of basis and probably will again soon but are you basically wanting a place where everyone agrees? It's not like i'm starting Charles Green tribute threads, other people mention him and I just give my own views.

But i'm sure i'll drift away again soon.

Always thought you were a decent poster on RM, I just cannot understand your blindness with regard to this situation.

I know that the Club's now apparently resident bus magnet Sandy Easdale called Craig Whyte "mad" and claimed that he would "personally throw him down the marble staircase if he ever turned up at Ibrox", but could Whyte's alleged legal claim on the assets prevent them being used as any sort of security at the moment?

Also, Sandy Easdale claimed that he had "never met or spoke to" Craig Whyte, but is that actually true?

Cut what, the cost of Boardroom remuneration?

I honestly doubt that there are acres of fat waiting to be trimmed, anyway if he's uncovering vast swathes of waste during his review then surely he should be taking immediate action where and hen he finds profligacy?

This is the point that has puzzled me, why wait till the 120 days are up, do it now if it saves money.

That is, at best, disingenuous. A football club is not like any other company. If a fan is unhappy with the product he or she doesn't just go to the competitor club and start following them.

In the case of a football club, not only are the fans are the biggest asset, they are also the only constant. Staff, players and directors come and go, but the fans remain.

One would have to ask why a company board wouldn't jump at the opportunity of placing its most expensive assets into the safest hands possible to ensure the continuation and safeguarding of those assets.

Okay I'll rephrase

No football board in the world would sign over their biggest assets to their customers in return for their custom.

Okay I'll rephrase

No football board in the world would sign over their biggest assets to their customers in return for their custom.

Following your logic then, no football board in the world would sell their biggest assets to a third party in order that they could be leased back to that Board?

Is that the way you see things?

I've stayed off here for long periods on that sort of basis and probably will again soon but are you basically wanting a place where everyone agrees? It's not like i'm starting Charles Green tribute threads, other people mention him and I just give my own views.

But i'm sure i'll drift away again soon.

No, but there are ways of disagreeing Just as there are ways of admitting that someone you defended has shafted the club. Instead of continually denying it and then defending his stooge, then the next person to shaft the club. To give them leeway and slack you instantly deny to anyone else. It is exactly like SBS says " It almost feels to me like we have some guy coming on to constantly wax lyrical about Neil Lennon. " Except it is also as that same person did about O'kneel before that and is now giving Scott Brown every boost he can. I was sure you were trolling and your name meant Simpy do not want The Best for Rangers. Given you say you've met people at Ibrox who could verify that a Rangers fan lurks behind this destructive attitude to the club, that may not be the case - unless it is also part of a trolling charade.

Edited by SteveC

Do nothing? I'll support my team as we complete our lower league journey.

We all support our team, but most of us don't support the board members who we believe are not acting in our clubs best interests. The minority will continue to bury their heads in the sand the rest will campaign to get the spivs away from our club.