This whols season ticket /seast carry on is tedious ,I maty be getting on a bit but when I firsat took out a season ticket in 1985 , I was very much in the minority it just wasnt the usual thing to do , then the Souness revolution came and the clamour that came with it .

It sounds like you are causing grave offence , shagging someones ma , or any number of extremes , when the subject of these seats comes up , Ibrox is rarely a sell out , there is no waiting list for tickets , there are parts of the ground I just wont go to as the view for me is rotten , yet when people talk about losing thier seats it goes pear shape ,I dont get it to be honest

dB is always warning us against going over the top and it's good advice, even when it sounds like head-in-the-sand. But with the possibility, no matter how remote, of the club going either to the wall or becoming a slightly larger version of Aberdeen, are people really refusing to engage with alternatives on the grounds that they might have to sit somewhere else?

I mean, I disagree with King, I think this will harm not help the club, I worry about the finances, etc etc etc all sound perfectly reasonable reasons why people might not join his scheme. But - 'I don't want to sit somewhere else'? I don't get it.

Rangersmedia seems to be very anti King, some of the comments are absolutely terrible.

That'll be because FF are broadly in favour. King himself is meaningless in determining these attitudes and comments

This whols season ticket /seast carry on is tedious ,I maty be getting on a bit but when I firsat took out a season ticket in 1985 , I was very much in the minority it just wasnt the usual thing to do , then the Souness revolution came and the clamour that came with it .

It sounds like you are causing grave offence , shagging someones ma , or any number of extremes , when the subject of these seats comes up , Ibrox is rarely a sell out , there is no waiting list for tickets , there are parts of the ground I just wont go to as the view for me is rotten , yet when people talk about losing thier seats it goes pear shape ,I dont get it to be honest

I haven't renewed for 2 seasons now. When I go (on a one on one basis) invariably I've been able to get my traditional seat in the CD. I've also taken the opportunity to sit in a few other areas. However, I agree with rbr that there are parts that certain fans might not appreciate. I, for example, don't like watching football played towards or away from me, so don't appreciate the Copland or the Broomloan, although I would even consider sitting on the roof of the Main Stand if I really wanted to be at a game.

I do think that wanting to retain a certain seat should come secondary to the sustainable survival of our Club.

Folks, please refrain from bad mouthing other forums in your posts here. Plenty of regular Gersnet members visit other forums occasionally too and we try to maintain good relations with them all.