He ain't a tim but his views are strange here.

Mind you Steve, you're a regular on RM so you should be used to these sort of views. It's just refreshing that most of us on here all see the light with regard to this....

It's utterly bizarre though how we have entire forums choosing a particular viewpoint. I was speaking to GS earlier via PM about a particular forum and we just couldn't believe how insane these particular views were.

To me it seems unintelligible to hold any positive regard to Green, Easdales and all the cantankerous chances that continue to milk us.

I am not a regular on RM. I was on there for two weeks when I was kicked off FF. It was horrendous. A place more interested in hating FF than supporting Rangers. Post after post supporting Green even after his lies and plots were becoming more and more exposed. Then I found here with tremendous relief and have never been back. So whoever you are referring to, it is not me. Though of course one poster was continuing here in the same vein as on RM.

It appears unintelligible to you for a very good reason.

Nobody answered my question about Whyte and his alleged claims on assets affecting the use of securities, so is that because nobody knows or is it just a non subject?

Well, I don't know Zappa and I don't know anyone else that knows. I realize this is hardly helpful but thought you deserved some kind of response, helpful or not!

It may come to deciding if having your seat is more important than saving the club!

It becomes a moot point. I am not going to renew my ticket for another seat, so there wouldn't be any cash to give to the trust if I am not going to get my current seat. All that it achieves is losing the club a season ticket.