You fishing?...............

Absolutely not mate. Look what we are watching just now mate, Daly, Clark, Little, garbage, absolute garbage. We know what Miller and Boyd can do. They have proved it at every level we could ever play. I would feel a lot more comfortable going into the Championship and SPL with those 2 than what we have just now. Perhaps i am biased, i absolutely loved both of them.

Absolutely not mate. Look what we are watching just now mate, Daly, Clark, Little, garbage, absolute garbage. We know what Miller and Boyd can do. They have proved it at every level we could ever play. I would feel a lot more comfortable going into the Championship and SPL with those 2 than what we have just now. Perhaps i am biased, i absolutely loved both of them.

Not for me!, stick with the young players and build for the future, Miller must be 35 is he not?.

I'd rather see him get our defense sorted, if the young defenders are not good enough then we need to bring in some

Miller will retiring soon, would be a waste of a wage.

Not for me!, stick with the young players and build for the future, Miller must be 35 is he not?.

I'd rather see him get our defense sorted, if the young defenders are not good enough then we need to bring in some

And watch Celtic win 10 in a row. Good plan. As clueless as Ally is even he can see we need quality and experience in the years ahead. There is nothing stopping us building for the future using experience along the way. Miller is a model pro, our kids would learn so much from him.

And just keep adding to an already huge squad? Where does it stop, when we are posting £20m losses? £30m?

Miller will retiring soon, would be a waste of a wage.

I doubt it would be any more than the likes of Cribari, Wallace or McCulloch mate. If we got a couple of seasons out of him it would be well worth it. He is exactly what we need going into the SPL, proven quality and experience. He looks after himself very well and with no international distractions now i am sure he would be fine for another few years.

I doubt it would be any more than the likes of Cribari, Wallace or McCulloch mate. If we got a couple of seasons out of him it would be well worth it. He is exactly what we need going into the SPL, proven quality and experience. He looks after himself very well and with no international distractions now i am sure he would be fine for another few years.

Based on the proviso of how dodgy our signings can be, I'm inclined to agree. In an ideal world it would be far better to spend our resources on decent, young players with potential sell on value. Given we have no scouting network and a high propensity for wasting money, we might be better sticking to what we know as you suggest.

Of course, it would surely have to be on £10k a week max.

No need to get into any bother just now. We had Miller returning about 6 times since he last left. Boyd looks to have found some of his form again and is exactly the type of penalty-box finisher that we have been missing for ages. I do reckon both would be good enough for the Championship and for the time being, that is our main concern. We can dream about cup glory all along, the must-have is a 3IAR-promotion. Of course, should we win the cup next year, we might end up in Europe sooner than expected.

For the time being, we do need available and payable class. If this comes with young players or even people from our youth ranks, all the better. If not, we should remind ourselves that within two years things could be fundamentally different - in a positive way.