I don't think anyone is saying he's top quality. Being a lot better than what we have doesn't mean you're anywhere near top quality.

At what expense though?,how much will we have to pay him? and what young player is going to be denied game time because he is playing?. I am sticking with my view in that we need to strengthen up at the back first!.

And can we identify and sign these superior players? He's better than what we have and I don't see us signing anyone as good or better.

We don't have any scouts. Our signing policy is based on SPFL players, players we play against and players Ally likes. None of those options fill me with any confidence.

Still no reason to bring back Miller. I would rather stick with the youth as brining Miller back.

The youth don't get a chance. We end up signing rubbish like Daly.

And bringing back the likes of Boyd & Miller?.

Aird, Macleod, Crawford and lately Gallagher have been doing ok,not to mention Clark is still young enough to improve, Daly being rubbish has managed to score a lot of goals to help us win the title!. I'm just glad I'm only a fan and not a manager!.

I think it's safe to say that Clark has no future with us. Aird and Macleod both play in different positions. Gallagher looks very promising, not sure why he hasn't been playing sooner. He should have a couple of seasons under his belt now.

He is only 19 years old!

Almost 20, players like him should be getting regular explosure at 18. I bet a lot of bears didn't know he existed until a few weeks ago.

We have had far too many players released with minimal games into/approaching their mid 20's like McMillan, Loy etc.

Kyle Hutton being the latest example.

I don't want Miller back, you do,how can it be debated?, sorry if you're upset with the word rubbish,you always come across as you know best,what can be debated about me not wanting Miller back and you do?

You came back with how many defenders do I want!,do we have any?

Easily. That is extremely harsh Ian. Plenty, like the reasoning why. I think around 15 or so in the first team squad. I agree we need defenders, at least 3 but thinking of bring bodies in when we have so much already on the books is ridiculous. We need bodies out first, as soon as possible so we can then think about building for the future. The hard bit is the players we need long term we won't be able to sign for the foreseeable future due to so many factors and i don't want us wasting money we don't have on diddies just to make up numbers.