Would take Boyd in a heartbeat, however with Miller now approaching his mid 30s I struggle to see the appeal.

Although as the likes of Kevin Phillips and Ryan Giggs have shown, if you look after yourself you can still play at a high level as you approach 40.

And watch Celtic win 10 in a row. Good plan. As clueless as Ally is even he can see we need quality and experience in the years ahead. There is nothing stopping us building for the future using experience along the way. Miller is a model pro, our kids would learn so much from him.

And just keep adding to an already huge squad? Where does it stop, when we are posting £20m losses? £30m?

And Miller is going to stop them winning ten in a row?,rubbish, we have enough experience and great pros for the young guys to look up to in Jig,Daly,Wallace. Aird has been developing nicely and is improving all the time, Gallagher has been a breathe of fresh air and we still have Clark who will improve as well, we need players that are going to be good enough for the top league. How many strikers do you want?,our defense is priority, IMO.

I have already said we will have to weed out the players from the squad that are not good enough.

And Miller is going to stop them winning ten in a row?,rubbish, we have enough experience and great pros for the young guys to look up to in Jig,Daly,Wallace. Aird has been developing nicely and is improving all the time, Gallagher has been a breathe of fresh air and we still have Clark who will improve as well, we need players that are going to be good enough for the top league. How many strikers do you want?,our defense is priority, IMO.

I have already said we will have to weed out the players from the squad that are not good enough.

Weed out the players from the squad that are not good enough ?

When we return to the top flight that would be almost all of our current squad. Thats why we need DK to invest. ally knows it. we all know it.

Weed out the players from the squad that are not good enough ?

When we return to the top flight that would be almost all of our current squad. Thats why we need DK to invest. ally knows it. we all know it.

Which is why I don't think Miller would be a good signing!

Boughera said he would play for nothing!,will Boyd & Miller?

If we had boyd and Miller we would be shoe ins for the Scottish Cup. We need firepower badly.

I'd take Boyd too but he's 31 later this year and probably looking for one last big payday which we probably wont be willing to give him. miller is 35 at the end of this year and is too old & injury prone now in my opinion.

Tin hat on here but Im a Daly fan and if we could get a pacy strike partner for him we'd get more out of him instead of just lumping the ball up to him

I don't want Boyd purely on one basis.

He's rotten as a lone striker.

What's that? ...................... "play two up then" .................. try telling the manager.