Beram Kayal accuses Lee McCulloch of deliberately crocking him

That's what you call trawling the gutter for any anti-Rangers story. Embarrassing stuff from the player but especially the paper.

Completely agree - cant really believe Kayal is hitting out with this stuff to mask his own deficiencies in being able to break back into the Celtic first team. Dry your eyes mate!

Kayal was fond of a full blooded tackle himself by the way, and he has previous for slating opponents for tackles ie Drogba in 2011 "I feared Drogba broke my leg..."

I wonder if he remembers this assault on Sir El Hajdi of the Doufs...

2cog1fs.gif

At the end of that clip with the assault on Diouf - i think you can make out Scott Broon clapping at Kayal after that tackle!

Watching that clip gets me all anxious for us to get back to where we belong and can square up to them again and give them what for!!

No other club can play the martyr card like selick.

I'm not comparing tackles by any stretch, but I don't recall Durrant ever coming close to that pish and he suffered badly through Simpson's assault.