They have released a statement in response to ST holders concerns.

Contrary to popular opinion I am not here to support or answer for the Board and I agree that the timing is unacceptable. I also agree that the statement made by Mr Wallace at the AGM requires clarification.

However , not only is Mr King not a shareholder but he has stated publicly that he does not wish to invest in the Club if others can be found. So you tell me, why should the Board answer his questions?

King is clearly calling them out on the notion that they have future investors lined up. Most reasonable people know that they have nothing. The current investors have enough of a stake to call the shots, so they literally have no reason to dilute their holdings.

What's good for them, is obviously not good for the club. Your assertion that the current investors will be lining to reinvest in any future share issue, in the hope that the price will rise above 47p or so, is pure fantasy. If you don't think that an individual that has pledged to invest £30m+ deserves answers to some pretty basic questions, then nothing I can say will convince you otherwise.

For the record, you don't actually know that Mr King isn't a shareholder, but members of the UOF certainly are, and are basically asking the same questions.

They said the 120 review would be available before peoples renewal dates were up. Less than one working day is a little worse than stretching the truth a little. It's bordering on financial blackmail, not to mention deceitful. You could be forgiven for thinking that they want everyone on the Zebra finance scheme, hence costing the fans more, and getting them the money sooner.

I just don't understand your blatant mistrust of King's motives, and yet are on here most days defending the board. There may well be some valid points about how the season ticket trust will go about their business, but I imagine that's why they said they will seek legal advice on the matter.

I think in fairness he has. He's talked about the board making promises to shareholders they are duty bound to keep.

Fair comment.

Odd that two of the biggest champions of Rangers shareholders rights then are not shareholders themselves (assuming that DK is not, which I concede may not be correct): McColl and King.

For the record, you don't actually know that Mr King isn't a shareholder

That's correct I don't

So why have you stated categorically that he's not a shareholder in at least 3 separate posts on the previous page? Repeating something like that over and over doesn't make it a fact.

Very reminiscent of the repetitive "fit and proper person" arguments and various other stuff said against the man, including unsubstantiated rumours which spawned from certain toxic PR and media men.

So why have you stated categorically that he's not a shareholder in at least 3 separate posts on the previous page? Repeating something like that over and over doesn't make it a fact.

Very reminiscent of the repetitive "fit and proper person" arguments and various other stuff said against the man, including unsubstantiated rumours which spawned from certain toxic PR and media men.

On your first point, I thought, perhaps wrongly that it has been stated by others on here that he is not a shareholder; I still think if he was then he would have made that known publicly. However I take your point, I'll be more careful in future.

On the second point, I remain of the opinion that Mr King will not pass the SFA fit and proper test. There I've said it again and NO it doesn't make it a fact; it's just my opinion.

All my opinions are my own.

I know nothing of "unsubstantiated rumours" against Mr King and if these came from "PR and media men" then I'm not sure why you have made that comment in a reply to my post unless it's to link me with such by implication.

I'd welcome an assurance that that as not the case.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

My concern about King is that he is adopting the wrong approach. I believe he would be better occupied talking to the owners of Rangers and trying to negotiate a selling price.

If he buys the club he can either keep it and fund it or sell it to an organised Rangers support.

I have no time for the present regime. I have no trust in them and I want them removed, but buying them out seems to be unpalatable to DK.

It might be better for all concerned if he had second thoughts about this.