This has been a deply embarrassing period for the Club never mind it's supporters; of that there is no doubt.

This has been a deeply shameful period for the charlatans and ****s that have run the club and embarrassing for those supporters who continue to support them despite all the evidence of willful mismanagement.

However, speaking personally, I have never been more proud to be known as a Rangers supporter. As a body, and despite our internal divisions, our unified support for the club has been unrivalled in football history.

was it not gunslinger who said, approximately 120 days ago, that this 120 review period was nothing more than a con to keep the pressure off the board until it came time to renew the season tickets? And lo, he did speaketh true.

Countless people on here have been saying this, anyone with any sense has been saying this.

Imagine if they had gone for Paddy Power or Mr Green.

I would have laughed at that, at least.

Not being a gambler, I hadn't heard of them either - but they've actually got a decent share of the UK online gambling market:

uk-online-market.jpg

I could be wrong, but it strikes me that maybe one of the reasons they can't publish their "120 Day Business Review" within the 120 day period and well before renewal deadlines is that they're still in the middle of their "Ready To Listen" fan engagement surveys/thingymabobs and that the so-called findings and results of those will form a basis for them deciding what to include in their business review. Basically it appears to be a process of asking the fans what they would like to hear and then they will proceed with telling the fans what they would like to hear. If I'm right about that, then it's devious as hell from the board.