While I'm not 100% convinced by the ST trust idea, it would at least give the fans a choice. However, the longer things go without any movement/information on it, the less chance that it will have any effect at all.

People must be made aware of the full ramifications of the trust and should be given time to decide what they are going to do. I don't think anyone would want fans loosing their seats because they have put their funds into a scheme that wasn't properly conceived.

Got to get the message out there or this board will reject kings millions in in favour of their millions out for sure.

We haven't seen eye-to-eye with regards DK investment plans.....but I do agree with the sentiment above.

If no viable alternative is available, the fans start to loose their influence/power - it either pay up as normal, or pay game by game & loose your seat.

I know they are i've been going on a bus most of the year but it even means I can help others out and it guarantees me a ticket when it comes to bigger games like the Ramsdens Final that aren't so easy to come by.

The crowds are bad but with the prospect of playing Hearts maybe even Hibs and the final step of the lower league 'journey' more than that will probably get on board, until they watch another couple of games of Ally's football anyway.

I know they are i've been going on a bus most of the year but it even means I can help others out and it guarantees me a ticket when it comes to bigger games like the Ramsdens Final that aren't so easy to come by.

The crowds are bad but with the prospect of playing Hearts maybe even Hibs and the final step of the lower league 'journey' more than that will probably get on board, until they watch another couple of games of Ally's football anyway.

I don't see many fans at all committing so much money to watch another year of football, in the loosest possible sense, under this lot.

And someone takes my seat in the meantime, lose out on away game applications etc.

I'm sure you'll reply none of that matters of course

In return for removing our club from the present board " none of that matters".

There should be no rush to renew the ST before the early May deadline.

If previous seasons are anything to go by, the ST office shuts for a couple of weeks at the end of the season, then when it reopens it processes the renewals that it has. Only after the renewals are completed can it begin to sell seats that were previously sold but have not renewed. Historically, this meant early June.

Therefore anyone wanting to make a statement to the current board that they are unhappy, but dont really believe in King's trust idea, can use the middle ground of waiting until the beginning of June before sending in their renewal. The ticket office will gladly process your renewal for your existing seat.

I have not even opened my renewal envelope yet, and I don't intend to for at least another month. I fully expect to get an away allocation (this cant even begin to be done by the ticket office until the fixtures come out in mid-June), and retain my seat.

I do not back the current board, and I want to use whatever influence I can to bring them to account. I will be at just about every game next season, as i have done for the last 25-30 years, but I dont want the current board to think I trust them , or back them. If I am being honest, there would have to be something significant to come out about/from the board during the next few weeks for me not to renew, but it will be on my timeline, not theirs. King still has much to do to convince me he has a viable plan of any sort, but he seems to date to be worth a try over the current lot that have had their noses in the trough and don't seem to have much of a clue going forward.

In return for removing our club from the present board " none of that matters".

It's a big assumption that not buying season tickets will remove the current board and one that nobody has come close to justifying yet.

If they could then I may buy into it but at the moment it comes across as a bit of an uninformed wish list.

Even King and the UoF don't appear to have this as a short term objective, given their immediate wish is "just" for security.