Too late? The renewal deadline isn't until 11 days later, if it was some master plan it was a poor one

Autorenewed an illegal and desperate act and at most one banking day after we see the 131 day review.

I predicted this 4 months ago and I sure wasn't wrong

Dismissing the 120 review without even seeing a word of it sums up their mentality for me

The fact that the not a word of the 120 review can be seen after 120 days sums up the mentality of the board and its supporters...

It's the "Emperor's new review" and you seem to be falling for it...

Here's a thought that seems to have slipped folks minds....

What happens if fans with-hold ST monies and as a result, the board all resign - what happens to the company, and who re-appoints a new board??? Most likely this would be down to the major shareholders or the NOMAD. Now, folk are claiming that the current board are nothing but puppets for faceless investors, but any new board is going to be the same.

The only way to break the cycle is to remove or change the major shareholders......

Also keep in mind the role of the PLC Board of directors....is it not to run the company on behalf of the shareholders???

TBH, the current board have yet to convince me that their appointment amounts to anything other than a superficial change.

Having said that - the 120 day review is an ideal opportunity for them to win a lot of people over. Then again, the fact that they've dragged the process out until so close to renewal time doesn't fill me with confidence at all.

Also, the continued existence of guys like Bill McMurdo and their obvious plant on RM make me extremely uneasy.

Problem is I think there will be so many preconceptions about the review it will never be able to look good to many. I expect a clear plan and vision but at the same time the review won't turn water into wine overnight, there needs to be something of an open mind.

McMurdo shouldn't be relevant.

Problem is I think there will be so many preconceptions about the review it will never be able to look good to many. I expect a clear plan and vision but at the same time the review won't turn water into wine overnight, there needs to be something of an open mind.

McMurdo shouldn't be relevant.

Whyte and Green also gave us a plan. Look where buying into those got us, David Murray was the master of moonbeams. It's all very well coming away with good sound bites and telling the punters what they want to hear but nothing ever get's done.

Scouting, cutting costs and youth development should all have been priority number 1 from day 1. Murray could never give us it, Whyte had no intention of giving us it, Green had no intention of giving us it, why should this lot be any different? They have shown next to nothing so far that things will be different.

Tell the fans what they want to hear and buy another couple of months on top dollar.

It's like groundhog day.

Whyte and Green also gave us a plan. Look where buying into those got us, David Murray was the master of moonbeams. It's all very well coming away with good sound bites and telling the punters what they want to hear but nothing ever get's done.

Scouting, cutting costs and youth development should all have been priority number 1 from day 1. Murray could never give us it, Whyte had no intention of giving us it, Green had no intention of giving us it, why should this lot be any different? They have shown next to nothing so far that things will be different.

Tell the fans what they want to hear and buy another couple of months on top dollar.

It's like groundhog day.

And who including King has offered anything but words?