It doesn't guarantee removing the board anymore than it would guarantee removing the manager

There is nothing guaranteed that is correct. But some of us have had enough and will at least attempt to rid our club of these people. Others will of course continue to give them their hard earned.

It's a big assumption that not buying season tickets will remove the current board and one that nobody has come close to justifying yet.

If they could then I may buy into it but at the moment it comes across as a bit of an uninformed wish list.

Even King and the UoF don't appear to have this as a short term objective, given their immediate wish is "just" for security.

That is only my hope/ opinion, if enough pressure is put on and the faceless ones see we are no longer willing to enrich them then possibly things could change. No guarantees but worth the attempt IMO.

It's a big assumption that not buying season tickets will remove the current board and one that nobody has come close to justifying yet.

If they could then I may buy into it but at the moment it comes across as a bit of an uninformed wish list.

Even King and the UoF don't appear to have this as a short term objective, given their immediate wish is "just" for security.

It is but I promise you 30k renewals will guarantee they stay.

What have this current board done to suggest that? Wallace has tried to cut costs.

TBH, the current board have yet to convince me that their appointment amounts to anything other than a superficial change.

Having said that - the 120 day review is an ideal opportunity for them to win a lot of people over. Then again, the fact that they've dragged the process out until so close to renewal time doesn't fill me with confidence at all.

Also, the continued existence of guys like Bill McMurdo and their obvious plant on RM make me extremely uneasy.

It is but I promise you 30k renewals will guarantee they stay.

20K renewals and they will stay, Only the club will have less money to play with.

The shortfall won't impact the amount that the directors earn. Other areas will be cut back and it's just the club that suffers.