And who including King has offered anything but words?

Well King said he offered the club money but that wasn't my point or the point.

It's about this review and plans for our club by this current lot in charge.

I want to see their plan in action, I don't want to hear what they are going to allegedly do. Just do it.

We have heard enough bullshit to last us a lifetime.

Edited by Super Cooper

Well King said he offered the club money but that wasn't my point or the point.

It's about this review and plans for our club by this current lot in charge.

I want to see their plan in action, I don't want to hear what they are going to allegedly do. Just do it.

We have heard enough bullshit to last us a lifetime.

Far enough but i'd think once we hear the review work should start right away

Far enough but i'd think once we hear the review work should start right away

They have had 4 months to put plans into action. Still no scouting network, no further forward on youth development, squad still full of passengers, a manager completely out of his depth making failure his speciality and still talking about adding to an already ridiculously large and expensive squad and still running at a loss.

Crowds are way down, fans are walking away, the Rangers Family morale must be at an almost all time low. My own family and I are completely scunnered with it all.

They have had 4 months to put plans into action. Still no scouting network, no further forward on youth development, squad still full of passengers, a manager completely out of his depth making failure his speciality and still talking about adding to an already ridiculously large and expensive squad and still running at a loss.

Crowds are way down, fans are walking away, the Rangers Family morale must be at an almost all time low.

Not going to argue there mate, first line of the review should be 'we need a new manager'.

Not going to argue there mate, first line of the review should be 'we need a new manager'.

My own view is that our esteemed manager wants to get sacked so he can join his chums I.e. the Murray double act & deep pockets Dave on the sidelines lambasting the board for everything and anything and giving the impression they have loads of dosh to invest in Rangers which the board won't allow them to do

Tbh I think if this review was as any good they wouldn't be issuing it at the last minute.

We've all been there in work. Some awkward nonsense you have to send out you know isn't going to be well received.

You email it last thing on a Friday and head for the pub the minute you hit send.

About 130 days late in starting imho.

Exactly this. If it needed doing why wait until now/tomorrow/Friday/ whenever........

GS, I thank you for stating the obvious when it's so often needed but seldom heard or should I say listened to.

I salute you sir.

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil
Too fussy with wording.

Now that the dinner is sorted, a few late thoughts at bedtime on the leaflet as it seems that they are about to come out with yet another statement:

RANGERS NEED CHANGE – This Board did not “fritter away the share issue money” and who (apart from Mr Houston) is to say they won’t deliver.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS HAVE THE POWER – The income from ST holders is not (as BD made clear) “vital to the current Board”. It is vital to the Club, your Club. “By cancelling your renewal, by delaying payment or paying game by game you can play your part” in bringing the Club to its knees. “If we stand together we can secure the assets of the Club”; no we can’t, it’s a preposterous idea.

THE SCALE OF THE PROBLEM – “Most analysts agree that the Club needs a share issue injection of at least £20m”; correct, but we’ll have no chance of getting it if we don’t have “the normal income it receives”. Make your mind up Craig, do you want the Club to get the normal income or not?

THE 12O DAY REVIEW IS A DIVERSION – “It’s an insult says Mr Houston; “intended to panic season-ticket holders into renewing before being able to properly consider where the Club ………. (unfinished)”; just who is panicking?

THE CURRENT BOARD WILL ONLY DELIVER HEARTACHE – “Mortgaging season ticket income” is what the Boards of Rangers and many other Clubs have done for years to get them through the summer months when they have to pay players and perform maintenance on the stadium before the new season. Would that it were not so and perhaps it is worse now than it has been in the past but is not a phenomenon that shows this Board to be “incapable of running the Club”. At least they are not using the money to buy the Club.

DON’T ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BLACKMAILED – “Starving the Club of season ticket money will damage the Board”. This is Nonsense. It will do severe damage to the Club by putting the going concern basis in doubt and thus make the Board’s job all that much harder.

WE ALL NEED TO MAKE SACRIFICES– “Is your seat more important than the Club’s future?” Blackmail indeed; it is emotional blackmail and blackmail that has no chance of succeeding.

Lastly I do condemn the Board for delaying the issue of the review until the last minute or even beyond the last minute and not taking action earlier; but is Mr King & the UoF any better? Where are their plans for spending £30m/£50m or whatever and where is the detail about the Trust and all the questions so ably posted by Hildy?

Does the fact that the word “trust” does not appear anywhere in the leaflet not tell us something?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

THE CURRENT BOARD WILL ONLY DELIVER HEARTACHE – “Mortgaging season ticket income” is what the Boards of Rangers and many other Clubs have done for years to get them through the summer months when they have to pay players and perform maintenance on the stadium before the new season. Would that it were not so and perhaps it is worse now than it has been in the past but is not a phenomenon that shows this Board to be “incapable of running the Club”. At least they are not using the money to buy the Club.

You have that back to front, Winter is when clubs mortgage their season ticket revenue stream as clubs are flush with the season ticket monies in the summer.

The exception to the rule being the Whyte era.