They had to mention it legally I suppose, they also signed off the accounts which also blows a hole in the idea all our money is getting stolen.

lol. so young and so naive

forlans talking about the notion audited accounts mean moneys not getting stolen. its quite a funny notion.

Well there are rules when it comes to getting accounts audited no?

there are. one of them isn't telling the accountants where every penny went.

unfortunately i might add.

actually thats perhaps a bit unfair. but the accountants certainly don't vouch for how money is spent.

Edited by the gunslinger

You're a smart guy mate if you think Whyte has a credible claim then tell me why it's taking so long for him to even get to the first stage?

I've already explained why the credibility or lack of it is irrelevant so desist with the trolling.

There is as a result of the actions of Charles Green a contingent liability in the accounts which is preventing the club from carrying out the running of the business in the normal manner which part of that is causing you difficulty in comprehending?