What odds on a one to one with Peter Adam Smith?

It will be short then.

Asked about the completion of Graham Wallace's 120-day business review, and fans seeking clarity on a range of issues, Easdale continued: "I hope it answers all their [the fans'] questions; it answers our questions and it's a clear indication where Graham and the board want to take the club.

"The content of which we hope's enough, because obviously, I'm not going to hide behind it as usual: Stock Exchange reasons, price sensitivities, all these things are in the wider report.

"So, we're kind of tied by the Stock Exchange in what we can say. As for me, I'd love to tell the fans all, but, the PLC board is tied by rules and regulations."

What odds on a one to one with Peter Adam Smith?

That would be the prudent choice but even if Brother Smith is given the gig, the LSE rules stock answer will be used it seems.

Yes some has but lots more has not. It is constantly being wasted.

This week we've seen another PR professional appointed instead of a head scout.

That's why fans are worried. That's why fans are considering their custom. Saying as such does not constitute disloyalty or political activism. It's just common garden WTF.

This is the kind of thing that gets me though, we don't how much the PR guy is one and I believe he's only a consultant anyway?

Scouting is something I hope to hear about in the review.

Is it inconsistency? Once upon a time going to matches was all about the football not a boardroom

That changed forever when our club entered administration in 2012.

Since then the boardroom has underperformed and if you can't relate to why fans are concerned enough about that to consider their renewal then I genuinely pity you.

This is the kind of thing that gets me though, we don't how much the PR guy is one and I believe he's only a consultant anyway?

Scouting is something I hope to hear about in the review.

A consultant means he'll be paid even more than a retained staff member. Staff members we already have - along with other PR firms we apparently employ.

But let's keep it simple for your 'football only' way of thinking. Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on scouting much required new players we are spending it on another PR company.

Yes, the reasoning for that in the review will be interesting. Don't expect a full answer though.

That changed forever when our club entered administration in 2012.

Since then the boardroom has underperformed and if you can't relate to why fans are concerned enough about that to consider their renewal then I genuinely pity you.

When we went into admin we sold out a pretty meaningless league game against Kilmarnock in response.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone believes the way to deal with concerns about finances is to deny the club/company even more cash.

When we went into admin we sold out a pretty meaningless league game against Kilmarnock in response.

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone believes the way to deal with concerns about finances is to deny the club/company even more cash.

You're comparing apples with oranges and again totally ignoring my point - wilfully or not.

Do it again and the ban hammer will fall.

A consultant means he'll be paid even more than a retained staff member. Staff members we already have - along with other PR firms we apparently employ.

But let's keep it simple for your 'football only' way of thinking. Instead of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on scouting much required new players we are spending it on another PR company.

Yes, the reasoning for that in the review will be interesting. Don't expect a full answer though.

Is that a rule? I remember Green was barely getting paid anything when he came back as a consultant albeit briefly in the end.

I absolutely want scouting to be sorted out but that isn't going to happen without ST money is it, and i'm sure we all accept it wasn't Wallace that spent all the other cash.