You know my views on that, I stand by them.

Are you really giving Whyte's ramblings credibility? He's been shouting about his claims over us for two years now and it's not seen the inside of a courtroom

Whether I give it credibility or not is irrelevant what is relevant is that the contingent liability exists in the accounts and that fact hinders the running of the club doesn't it?

How is it hindering us out of interest?

It's the reason no credible financial organisation will entertain RIFC and the reason for the cap in hand Easdale and Letham loans and you're not that dense that you didn't already know that eh?

It's the reason no credible financial organisation will entertain RIFC and the reason for the cap in hand Easdale and Letham loans and you're not that dense that you didn't already know that eh?

Even the journalists don't give Whyte's claims much space these days so I can't say i'd thought much about it.

Even the journalists don't give Whyte's claims much space these days so I can't say i'd thought much about it.

Journalists don't have to sign off our accounts. Any outside investors won't be aware how legitimate Whyte's claim is. We don't even know, and we've been following it for 2 years.