Is that a rule? I remember Green was barely getting paid anything when he came back as a consultant albeit briefly in the end.

I absolutely want scouting to be sorted out but that isn't going to happen without ST money is it, and i'm sure we all accept it wasn't Wallace that spent all the other cash.

That was a PR stunt when it come to Green and we all know how good a decision that was.

I'm struggling to stop laughing here. Just to be clear, as a football only fan, you want scouting sorted out BUT if we can only afford scouting or another PR firm you'd rather the PR firm was appointed first?

I'll assume the last bit is a joke?

No. I expect people to debate properly and you seem to be unable to discuss some issues correctly which goes against the rules and spirit of the forum. There's nothing worse than folk misrepresenting what others say while deflecting from the point at hand. You've done it twice now.

Take it as a polite warning.

That was a PR stunt when it come to Green and we all know how good a decision that was.

I'm struggling to stop laughing here. Just to be clear, as a football only fan, you want scouting sorted out BUT if we can only afford scouting or another PR firm you'd rather the PR firm was appointed first?

Did I say that? I'm simply not going to get hung up on a consultancy appointment who i've got no idea what the wage even is.

Thing is if it's more months down the line and we've got little progress on our long term future I'll probably be right behind you in all this, I just think people are jumping to all this far too early.

Did I say that? I'm simply not going to get hung up on a consultancy appointment who i've got no idea what the wage even is.

Thing is if it's more months down the line and we've got little progress on our long term future I'll probably be right behind you in all this, I just think people are jumping to all this far too early.

so 24 months of inaction etc hasn't been enough.

That's what it read for me and you're certainly struggling to clarify your opinion.

As it stands, instead of a scouting department, we have various PR people employed at what I'd fancy is a very generous sum of money. This week a new PR professional was appointed in favour of a new chief scout.

Is that good or bad management from those running the club? As a football-only fan does that make you confident about the quality of signing ahead of the new season? If not, can you now see why some football subjects automatically intertwine with boardroom decisions?

It's just one example - but I'm sure we could pick out more to show why not every criticism of the boardroom comes down to political viewpoints.

No. I expect people to debate properly and you seem to be unable to discuss some issues correctly which goes against the rules and spirit of the forum. There's nothing worse than folk misrepresenting what others say while deflecting from the point at hand. You've done it twice now.

Take it as a polite warning.

you want scouting sorted out BUT if we can only afford scouting or another PR firm you'd rather the PR firm was appointed first?

Was that not misrepresenting what I said? And when it comes to some things I am likely talking in a general sense about fans rather than necessarily directing it right at you.

The big issue here is me being in a minority of one, if i'm going to be banned for that then not much I can do. Sure plenty on here would celebrate.