I'll also note I still blame David Murray for all this. Whyte, administration, SFA and co walking all over us, fans being treated like criminals, McCoist being manager, it all goes back to that man.

This is correct but not something we can change now mate.

It will be short then.

Asked about the completion of Graham Wallace's 120-day business review, and fans seeking clarity on a range of issues, Easdale continued: "I hope it answers all their [the fans'] questions; it answers our questions and it's a clear indication where Graham and the board want to take the club.

"The content of which we hope's enough, because obviously, I'm not going to hide behind it as usual: Stock Exchange reasons, price sensitivities, all these things are in the wider report.

"So, we're kind of tied by the Stock Exchange in what we can say. As for me, I'd love to tell the fans all, but, the PLC board is tied by rules and regulations."

That'll be the plc board of which this Mr Easdale is not a member.

Was that not misrepresenting what I said? And when it comes to some things I am likely talking in a general sense about fans rather than necessarily directing it right at you.

The big issue here is me being in a minority of one, if i'm going to be banned for that then not much I can do. Sure plenty on here would celebrate.

Broadly speaking you have my support; not that that might help you a great deal!

I'll also note I still blame David Murray for all this. Whyte, administration, SFA and co walking all over us, fans being treated like criminals, McCoist being manager, it all goes back to that man.

you don't think the 2 bhoys running LBG at the time had anything to do with SDM selling to Whyte ?

But not the c*&t who told Whyte, "You are Sevco that's what we're saying?"

We are unable to run the business of the club normally because we have a contingent liability and that is solely down to the actions of Charles Green no one else.

But not the c*&t who told Whyte, "You are Sevco that's what we're saying?"

We are unable to run the business of the club normally because we have a contingent liability and that is solely down to the actions of Charles Green no one else.

You know my views on that, I stand by them.

Are you really giving Whyte's ramblings credibility? He's been shouting about his claims over us for two years now and it's not seen the inside of a courtroom