It doesn't matter who's running the club

'Fraid it does, me old lank haired bus wallah.

A while ago I would have been a bit riled or angry that a nobody like Easdale would have the nerve to define loyalty to the Rangers fanbase. Now I just shrug it off and file it away under 'Reasons why Easdale should be nowhere near Rangers FC'.

A complete non-entity, most widely known for being jailed, who imagines leeching onto Rangers will somehow catapult him into the Chair of the Scottish CBI. Sandy, you are well out of your depth.

Tomorrow will hopefully answer some questions. I don't think Easdale can say anything that won't be turned negative, so no need to speak about that interview for the time being either.

'I have realised I am a millstone around the neck of the club, and have tendered my resignation. I will now wait for a surly driver on one of my scabby buses to whisk me down the road to Greenock'.

I'd struggle to find anything negative about that.