I'd much rather we were investigating the signing of contracts without club legal reps being present - than the man who exposed it

it is not, and should not ever be, an either/ or situation. By all means, let's investigate the signing of contracts without legal representation and then let's get to the bottom of Wallce's claim that the CC companies refuse to do business with us due to supporter militancy, whereas he seems to have known since January about their intentions.

I heard this from a worker inside Ibrox when Stockbridge was punted there was a pile of bills he hadn't filed and the board of directors where shocked at the mess he had left behind this doesn't dissolve Wallace of all blame but there is a possibility he didn't no all the facts.

Edited by Bigcid

My point is that people find it rather easy to accuse - in this case - the CEO of "continued mismanagement", but hardly ever back that up with any ideas or plans of their own. They don't need to, as you say, but that makes their argument far less credible.

As for Maher's claims about the loan required. We've already spoken about this before and you can obviously follow Maher's line of thought about misleading statements. But likewise, it should be rather clear to Maher too that in the business world, things can change dramatically within days, not to mention weeks or (these) two months. Wallace pointed out that he was not exactly aware of the actual state of the club at the AGM, and it is up to you (and Maher) to believe him or not. I'm sure not believing all that is said and done, but neither do I mark anything the board says and does as a straight lie or having something heinous attached to it, which seems to have become a norm these days.

The sheer cheek of Mr Maher eh?

How dare he a mere shareholder in RIFC plc expect the CEO of RIFC plc to be truthful in the execution of his duties!

If Wallace didn't know if there was sufficient funds to last until the season end, he could have quite easily have said that. Saying things changed, or he didn't have all the information is not a valid excuse. In fairness, he was handed a car crash to sort out, but he hasn't exactly covered himself in glory.