BH thank you for your very knowledgeable input but i think most fans would pay to see the back of these incumbents "The board" why you feel the need to sit on the fence or back this board is beyond me and is cowardly it is clear for all to see that this board are not fit for purpose. Can you tell me what do these board members bring to the club that someone else can't? what special characteristics do you see that gives you confidence in these people?.

I am sure you are correct about most fans but I don't think it will come to that.

Who are the "someone else's" that you would have replace the current Board?

I think that they have made errors, of course they have; but IMHO they are better than any of the Boards we have had in the past 3 years at least and are doing their best to get us out of trouble.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Poor BH shouldn't condescend and he wouldn't get "all barrels" as you put it. Do you think the SA "learned" judiciary were "grade A" with "clean slates"? If you read my post again I asked for a bit a balance. The world knows how corrupt the SA legal system has been. Yet you, BH, RAB etc never mention it. Why? You would rather ridicule a fellow bluenose. In fact, a fellow bluenose whose £20m probably contributed towards some of the happiest times I've had inside Ibrox. Utterly bizzare.

I notice you didn't answer dB's question.

I am sorry you find me so irritating.

I don't find you irritating. I don't know you. What I find irritating is the stance you adopt towards anyone with a title, whether it be a "learned" judge or a member of the SFA. There is a certain 'snobbery' to it that really doesn't sit well with me. You've be very consistent with it over a very long period. In many cases these 'learned' people were involved in very dubious decisions against our Club for example, but in your eyes they held a title so couldn't be wrong.

I have experienced many 'learned' people and 'suits with titles' who have been unscrupulous, untrustworthy and basically corrupt. It comes across to me as a form of snobbery which I abhor. (If it is simple naivety from a sheltered life then I apologise).

Edited by Anchorman

I back Dave King simply because he is a Rangers fan, none of the current board are.

Whyte was a Rangers fan too. Did you back him?

You'd be quite happy to accept someone to own or run the club purely because they're a Rangers fan ?

Whyte was a Rangers fan too. Did you back him?

You'd be quite happy to accept someone to own or run the club purely because they're a Rangers fan ?

If Whyte was really a Rangers fan wee green men from Mars will invade Glasgow tomorrow.