Personally if Dave King purchased the club for £50.000.000 tommorow and said i want every penny back and i will be increasing season ticket prices for the next ten years but it will clear out Blue Pitch, Margarita Holdings and all the hedge funds i would pay the extra to get shot of them all as long as they take the current board with them.

I think your money's pretty safe.

Mid 90's.Cant remember year[/quote

Mate that is utter cack and you know it. And while you are at it - you are quite selective in what you choose to pick from the SARS investigations for some reason. Earlier in this thread you state that you don't believe King is as rich as people make out. Yet during the SARS trials a judge is officially on record as saying he was probably the richest man in SA. And you, meanwhile, want to peddle utter fabrication about a good bluenose, that is supposedly recorded in the SARS records (which you can't back up), that he got back most of the 20m he gave to the Club. Why would you believe mischief making fabrication before an SA judge?

Mid 90's.Cant remember year

Well that in itself would be quite an achievement that even Doctor Who would be proud of considering the company was only incorporated in 1999 and the new Millennium arrived before King invested so much as a penny.

I'm not going to waste my credits by downloading something I know doesn't exist but since you seem determined to persist with this utterly fantastical notion here's a couple of links for you.

Happy hunting.

https://www.duedil.com/company/SC192524/murray-sports-limited/documents

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC192524/MURRAY-SPORTS-LIMITED/financial-accounts

Mid 90's.Cant remember year

I think that you're getting a bit confused.

There was no payment to Dave King of £18m.

What did happen is that the shares in Rangers that were held within MSL got distributed, partly to MIH and partly to Metlika. Prior to that King did not hold shares in Rangers. He held shares in MSL which held shares in Rangers. After the distribution of the shares King ended up losing all of his in the same way as all the other shareholders did post administration.

There's absolutely no chance of him being worth anything like that. If that was the case he'd be one of the richest men in Scotland and regularly appearing in rich lists. I think it is fair to say he is small time.

he won't be the richest man in sa level for sure.

I think your money's pretty safe.

BH thank you for your very knowledgeable input but i think most fans would pay to see the back of these incumbents "The board" why you feel the need to sit on the fence or back this board is beyond me and is cowardly it is clear for all to see that this board are not fit for purpose. Can you tell me what do these board members bring to the club that someone else can't? what special characteristics do you see that gives you confidence in these people?.