'This lot' haven't put a penny in? The Easdales, Somers and Crichton all own shares.

Three out of the four have been paid by RIFC although it appears one has refunded their monies.

Pay me £10k for a month or part thereof for two months then £5k a month thereafter for 1-2 days per month and I'd easily bung £8400 towards some shares too.

Three out of the four have been paid by RIFC although it appears one has refunded their monies.

Pay me £10k for a month or part thereof for two months then £5k a month thereafter for 1-2 days per month and I'd easily bung £8400 towards some shares too.

Unless I'm mistaken Somers and Crichton bought their own shares? And the Easdales have put their own money in too?

How much has DK put in ? Or Paul 'I was born to be a Rangers director' Murray?

Are you suggesting these directors are overpaid in some way? I think you'd find directors at similar sized clubs would be more or less have the same remuneration.

Unless I'm mistaken Somers and Crichton bought their own shares? And the Easdales have put their own money in too?

How much has DK put in ? Or Paul 'I was born to be a Rangers director' Murray?

Are you suggesting these directors are overpaid in some way? I think you'd find directors at similar sized clubs would be more or less have the same remuneration.

The CEO of Man City collects £200k less than Wallace stands to trouser for a year.

Of course I'm saying they're blatantly overpaid as is the manager and a whole host of others too.

The CEO of Man City collects £200k less than Wallace stands to trouser for a year.

Of course I'm saying they're blatantly overpaid as is the manager and a whole host of others too.

Only if Wallace gets his full bonus which I suspect he won't.He will still be getting less than Martin 'bloody' Bain was getting and he was useless.Liewell had him on toast

Really who gave them it back ? Is there any documentary evidence?

Green 5m penny shares which he didn't even have the good grace to pay for and had to be deducted from his pay off

Ahmad 2.2m penny shares plus his £50k arrangement fee

Richard Hughes 2.2m penny shares plus his loan facility which netted him £50k per week for circa 9 weeks

BPH 4m penny shares

MFHT 2.6m penny shares

etc.etc.etc

Green 5m penny shares which he didn't even have the good grace to pay for and had to be deducted from his pay off

Ahmad 2.2m penny shares plus his £50k arrangement fee

Richard Hughes 2.2m penny shares plus his loan facility which netted him £50k per week for circa 9 weeks

BPH 4m penny shares

MFHT 2.6m penny shares

etc.etc.etc

All documented facts