There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of anything like 40,000 people signing up; we don't have 40,000 ST holders for a start.

4,000 might be a more realistic target.

I merely point out that if we got 40k we would have security in a heartbeat.

I should add, apparently the club's Facebook page has had an interesting reaction from it's members.

I don't use it so can anyone give their version of this?

Rangers FC

Liked · 23 April

Like · · Share

Top Comments

1,418 people like this.

56 shares

Steven Pool The seat will be irrelevant if the current board destroys the legacy.

Like · Reply · 96 · 23 April at 16:51

David Champ Boyd a desperate attempt to win over fans who have had enough if you wasting our money. absolute joke we are nearly in this position again we could have spent a quarter of the money we have and achieved exactly the same. why was McCoist on 700k a year in Divison 3? why sign waster money grabbers like Sandaza ?? To mistreat the fans and put the club in this position again is UNFORGIVEABLE

Like · Reply · 50 · 23 April at 16:54 · Edited

3 Replies · 11 hrs

Davie Mackie Dear Board its not your club its ours.

So give us our legacy and go.

30+ years a season ticket holder you will not be getting a penny from me....

Like · Reply · 28 · 23 April at 17:13

Mark Harvey Delighted that with the exception of one deluded fool the majority of Rangers fans have woken up to this board. No one is going to take your seat if you don't renew. We don't have a waiting list and you'll be lucky if 100 people become new season ticket holders. Just sit tight on your cash for now.

Like · Reply · 24 · 23 April at 17:15 · Edited

3 Replies · 17 mins

Graeme Giddy UP Martin just words ... nothing more

Like · Reply · 24 · 23 April at 16:50

John Thomson Hope everyone stays strong because it needs to get worse before it gets better. If you support this board with season ticket money you're part of the problem.

Like · Reply · 22 · 23 April at 17:16

William Nicholson 32 years season ticket holder . Next season game by game . Best legacy I could leave is that I helped rid our club of the presant regime .

Like · Reply · 18 · 11 hrs

Stan McCloy true blue my fellow bear. take a bow

Like · 1 · 9 hrs

Paul Nocher

Write a reply...

Robert Ferguson Tell us where you came from, who recruited you, who are the shareholders lurking in the shadows. Tell us ONE good reason why we should trust you. Even then I won't be renewing, until the club is free of the current board.

Like · Reply · 18 · 23 April at 16:57

Gonzo Heel Disgusting way to abuse supporters' loyalty.

Like · Reply · 16 · 23 April at 16:57

Robert Mckenzie So give us our legacy back and stop robbing us blind. I agree with you David. I've been a season ticket holder for over 30years but they're not getting my money this year. I wasn't going to get one last year as I did not trust Green but was persuaded to renew and look what happened.

Like · Reply · 14 · 23 April at 16:57

Stuart Mackie Emotional blackmail from the club, disgusting to be honest.

Sit tight people, don't give the robbing b*stards a penny of your hard earned.

Like · Reply · 13 · 11 hrs

Lesley Wallace Not one more penny from me, I've had my season ticket for 29 years but enough is enough...........wigs out!

Like · Reply · 13 · 23 April at 17:16

Graham Macneilage Get rid of the board. Change of coaching staff. Try and play attractive football. Make that season ticket worth the money. Top to bottom..... shambles. Sort it out Rangers.

Like · Reply · 11 · 23 April at 16:55

Craig Duncan Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board Sack the board

Like · Reply · 10 · 11 hrs

William Smith Its not just a seat,, its a castle in france !!!!!

Like · Reply · 10 · 23 April at 17:16

David Ogg 70 million squandered and now emotional blackmail over season tickets. I think mr.wallaces wages and bonuses equate to almost 2000 season tickets. It is him and the boards legacy of destruction and incompetence that we are suffering from.

Like · Reply · 9 · 11 hrs

Alan Flockhart Nope it's just a seat, and i'll get it back when the ****s r gone!

Support the team, not the regime!

Game by game

Like · Reply · 9 · 23 April at 18:56

William Torrie How can MR Wallace accept a 'bonus' then stand by and watch hard working employee's lose their jobs?,,,sorry morally wrong.

Like · Reply · 8 · 11 hrs

Zubair Akhtar He hasn't accepted any bonus... Stop reading between the lines.

Like · 10 hrs

Stan McCloy but he never shut it down with a difinitive flat fookin No did he so wot else we ment to do lol

Like · 9 hrs

Paul Nocher

Write a reply...

Tam Green Won't be renewing my 2 seats as things stand. The fans are being treated with utter contempt by this board of directors.

Like · Reply · 8 · 23 April at 19:37

Clark Aitken So predictable. Get your not so subliminal blackmail attempts and stick them where the sun don't shine. #****sOut

Like · Reply · 8 · 23 April at 17:47

Brian Wotherspoon Our legacy was not to be robbed by faceless venture capitalists. ****s on board are not Rangers.

Disgrace to the name. Not a penny more.

Like · Reply · 8 · 23 April at 17:40

Steve Miller My legacy will be taking my grand children to Ibrox to watch the famous Glasgow Rangers...the current board will not be there

Like · Reply · 8 · 23 April at 17:12

David Stewart Nothing like a bit of emotional blackmail to try and shift some season tickets.

Like · Reply · 8 · 23 April at 16:57

Graham Ellis https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk

Like · Reply · 7 · 10 hrs

Board statement doesn't surprise me but once again we have promises made without any sort of evidence whatsoever.

Well, that is what is being bred of a legacy created by Whyte, Ahmad, Green and Co., a legacy Wallace et al can't change, but have to live with. By the looks of it (sic!), Wallace steers the club in the right direction and we'll have to wait and see how the board's "promises" turn out. That is the bad thing with promises ...

I am particularly pleased to note that the club will support those who support the Club by renewing by the deadline and wish to transfer. It seems that many existing ST holders will be taking this opportunity to get together with friends and move to better seats.

"It is also important to note that should existing season ticket holders choose not to renew by the 16th May deadline, as is being encouraged, they could lose their seat allocation. The Club believes it must - as it always does at this time of the year - attempt to satisfy the requests we have received from current season ticket holders who wish to relocate to other available seats around the stadium.

I should add, apparently the club's Facebook page has had an interesting reaction from it's members.

I don't use it so can anyone give their version of this?

You don't need to be a member of facebook to view them

You don't need to be a member of facebook to view them

Notable thing is, based on being a former moderator of the RST FB page where I got to know many names, is all those names are new to me. Not the first time I've see the official page take a battering though. It can be argued that UoF might not have the support of the majority, what cannot be argued is the majority do not trust board of Rangers FC. McCoist's brand of football is another factor but nowhere near the trouble with the board.

I feel we are close to the perfect storm with fans holding off renewing because incompetent management on and off the field.