Only if Wallace gets his full bonus which I suspect he won't.He will still be getting less than Martin 'bloody' Bain was getting and he was useless.Liewell had him on toast

Bain was running a club with a £68m turnover not £17m and in any case if Wallace gets his full bonus then he'll have a greater remuneration than Bain ever got.

Bain was running a club with a £68m turnover not £17m and in any case if Wallace gets his full bonus then he'll have a greater remuneration than Bain ever got.

Bain was a joke whichever way you want to look at it. His background was irrelevant for the job.Unless I'm mistaken Bain got around £600k p.a. Which is what Wallace will get with full bonus provided he meets targets

The consortium put money in to buy us in the first place

Whilst the so-called Rangers men stood on the sidelines and did nothing........

Paul Murray's TBK were a laughing stock and McColl's bid was far too late in the day

Bain was a joke whichever way you want to look at it. His background was irrelevant for the job.Unless I'm mistaken Bain got around £600k p.a. Which is what Wallace will get with full bonus provided he meets targets

Wallace will be nearer £700k all in.

Targets you jest surely?