Stupid to call into question whether King & Gough love Rangers - whether you agree with them or not they're more Rangers fans than a sheep, an Arab and two Morton fans.

Also claiming 'a bright future awaits' sounds like the start of Total Recall and isn't backed up by anything other than hope.

I don't like attacks on Wallace any more than I do this kind of shit but there's only one group in power and that's the group that worries me most.

Well, they sling the same vocabulary about as King and Co. are. The point is that in essence, the board is right. They said all along that Ibrox and Auchenhowie are sacro-sanct, which was a demand by the support as well - from the off. That a seperate company will get any say into this or how ST money is being gathered and released was essentially a non-goer all along and does, at this moment and time, do nothing but destabilize the finances of the club. Unless, of course, King comes up with a useful business-model and plan for the future too.

alternative board statement: Mr Wallace and his colleagues are on a shit load of money. In order to continue paying themselves a shit load of money we require the SB holders (who have very kindly lined our pockets in recent times) to stump up their hard earned cash and line their pockets again.

Failure to do so will result in mr Wallace not recieving his £320,000 salary and 100% bonus, never mind the rest of the board

Im sure you will agree that as a very very very very very very loyal loyal watp gbtq rangers supporter, the situation cannot be allowed to continue and will let common sense prevail.

Cash only at the tills please lads, our credibilty is nil.

I'm getting shit for suggesting Wallace shouldn't get his bonus. The same people who are urging people to renew are defending his 100% bonus. I just can't comprehend why you would find that acceptable.

I'm not in fan groups, I normally stay out of it on twitter but people are jumping on anything and everything like UOF is a giant fucking conspiracy. I don't know if their way is the right way but I'm sick of people saying those involved are not 'real fans'.

I'm a fan, I wouldn't pay ST up front. I'll pay game by game if needs be.

I'm getting shit for suggesting Wallace shouldn't get his bonus. The same people who are urging people to renew are defending his 100% bonus. I just can't comprehend why you would find that acceptable.

I'm not in fan groups, I normally stay out of it on twitter but people are jumping on anything and everything like UOF is a giant fucking conspiracy. I don't know if their way is the right way but I'm sick of people saying those involved are not 'real fans'.

I'm a fan, I wouldn't pay ST up front. I'll pay game by game if needs be.

I don't think now would be the right time for Wallace to get a bonus, and i'm confident common sense will be reached there as it's not something he's automatically entitled to. I strongly disagree with this talk about his position being 'untenable' however.

The club needs up front money that it can actually plan with game by game income is at the very least unpredictable. I've no idea about your own circumstances but if people can buy a season ticket and usually would then I believe they should.

As for twitter leaving that was the best internet decision i've ever made

There is a MAJOR flaw with the game-to-game purchase of tickets......we have no games until August!!!!

With no major income, how do we pay the staff??? Normally this is where ST monies would be used....

I don't think now would be the right time for Wallace to get a bonus, and i'm confident common sense will be reached there as it's not something he's automatically entitled to. I strongly disagree with this talk about his position being 'untenable' however.

His contract is so loosely worded that his bonus is basically in the gift of his boardroom colleagues, there are no written benchmarks for him to attain. It appears for all intents and purposes to be nothing more than a hidden salary entitlement.

The club needs up front money that it can actually plan with game by game income is at the very least unpredictable. I've no idea about your own circumstances but if people can buy a season ticket and usually would then I believe they should.

Buying a season ticket is solely a matter of personal choice it's not a mandatory requirement.

As for twitter leaving that was the best internet decision i've ever made

Pity I quite enjoyed watching you blow the occasional fuse!...........:)