It's right that the teams concerned pay the "going rate" at their clubs but equally it shows just how cash strapped we are if say £1600/£1700 is important to us. That said if you take half a dozen players at that amount or more it's at least £10,000 which will help with the electricity (or pay for one more week of Jig) as the dark nights set in.

Struggling to keep the lights on yet signed a third choice keeper despite having 4 or 5 at the club already. #Barking

Agree though they should be getting played here in the first place. Past experience suggests that going out on loan means the end of your career at Ibrox as well.

Can you honestly say that you have seen anything from Gallagher, Stoney, Walsh or Crawford to suggest they should be playing?

Agree though they should be getting played here in the first place. Past experience suggests that going out on loan means the end of your career at Ibrox as well.

If they're good enough then they'll star elsewhere and be given a chance here.

I'd like to have seen one or two of them given more opportunity before now but I can't say any of them have really grabbed my attention. Let's see how they get on at other clubs - McKay's move in particular seems a good one.

It's normal to see young players go out on loan,they need to go and prove themselves and show the hunger and desire to succeed,of course i would like to have seen them get some more game time at Rangers,but it's no bad thing they go loan.

If they're good enough then they'll star elsewhere and be given a chance here.

I'd like to have seen one or two of them given more opportunity before now but I can't say any of them have really grabbed my attention. Let's see how they get on at other clubs - McKay's move in particular seems a good one.

IMO out of them all McKay and Gasparotto are the most likely to have a future with us if they have the right attitude.

Guest AuldBear
Agree though they should be getting played here in the first place. Past experience suggests that going out on loan means the end of your career at Ibrox as well.[/QU

look at the teams they have joined, then ask youself if that is the standard you want in our first team