Can you honestly say that you have seen anything from Gallagher, Stoney, Walsh or Crawford to suggest they should be playing?

Considering they have probably played about 10 games combined it's hard to say...Gallagher certainly looked promising.

Have you seen anything from McCulloch, Moshni, Foster, Daly etc to suggest they should play?

At least youth players can improve.

Considering they have probably played about 10 games combined it's hard to say...Gallagher certainly looked promising.

Have you seen anything from McCulloch, Moshni, Foster, Daly etc to suggest they should play?

At least youth players can improve.

All players can improve.

As for the players you mention above - look at the level they have played at - then look at the level of clubs our youth players have joined. None of the players you mention are great but they are proven at level higher than where we are just now. If our youth players were good enough they would be playing, just look at MacLeod.

All players can improve.

As for the players you mention above - look at the level they have played at - then look at the level of clubs our youth players have joined. None of the players you mention are great but they are proven at level higher than where we are just now. If our youth players were good enough they would be playing, just look at MacLeod.

I have just explained to you why our youth players have joined the level they have. The statement 'If our youth players were good enough they would be playing' is just complete and utter hokum because that is entirely dependent on having a competent manager.

McCulloch played with Wigan (though Caldwell captaining them suggests it doesn't necessarily mean anything), Moshni played in the bottom leagues in England, Foster played for Aberdeen and in the English lower leagues, Daly played at similar levels.

I'm not sure what level you expect our untried youths to be going out on loan to.

I have just explained to you why our youth players have joined the level they have. The statement 'If our youth players were good enough they would be playing' is just complete and utter hokum because that is entirely dependent on having a competent manager.

McCulloch played with Wigan (though Caldwell captaining them suggests it doesn't necessarily mean anything), Moshni played in the bottom leagues in England, Foster played for Aberdeen and in the English lower leagues, Daly played at similar levels.

I'm not sure what level you expect our untried youths to be going out on loan to.

I think you will find I was writing my post before you posted your explanation.

Your ignorance however is baffling, our management team - whether you like it or not see these players day in day out. If they were playing well they would be in the team.

MacLeod plays every week and that to me is enough evidence of - if you are good enough you will get your chance.

Your views are clouded by your dislike for our manager.

Your ignorance however is baffling, our management team - whether you like it or not see these players day in day out. If they were playing well they would be in the team.

MacLeod plays every week and that to me is enough evidence of - if you are good enough you will get your chance.

My ignorance? Were you not saying Ally was going to turn it around recently?

Perhaps you shouldn't be so condescending when I have got everything spot on from day 1 and you have got everything completely wrong.

Look at Andrew Shinnie, never got a sniff. HE has his favourites and doesn't care less about long term development.

Macleod proves nothing. He's the best player in our squad and no matter how incompetent any manager is, he's not going to leave out the star player.

Ally sees the players every day but it doesn't stop him ruining them all and playing them out of position.

You're hardly neutral where McCoist is concerned.

One only needs to take a look at the ones that he has brought in to know that he is a poor judge of a player, plus it's as clear as day that he favours experience over youth. Being able to cite only one player who is given a chance to progress damns your argument instead of strengthening it.

Regarding the argument of 'all players can improve' -whilst i agree with that, there needs to be a strong improvement mentality within the staff and at the club for this to flourish. Rangers do not have this for a few reasons i imagine. Its all about Win Win Win for us.

IMO - i haven't seen much individual player improvement at Ibrox for a long time.

Regarding the argument of 'all players can improve' -whilst i agree with that, there needs to be a strong improvement mentality within the staff and at the club for this to flourish. Rangers do not have this for a few reasons i imagine. Its all about Win Win Win for us.

IMO - i haven't seen much individual player improvement at Ibrox for a long time.

I haven't seen anyone improve under McCoist.