The question is whether they will make even a handful more appearances combined or indeed any.

The question really is will they even manage to make an impact at the teams they have went to?

Outwith Gasparotto and McKay - the rest have shown nothing to suggest they are good enough.

Will any of the loanees return in the January window for the title run-in?

Discuss.

Will depend how we are financially I think. If we are in administration then top earners must be moved on opening up chances. If things are as they and the manager has Black,Law, Zaliukas and Jig still in the team then nothing will change.

The question really is will they even manage to make an impact at the teams they have went to?

Outwith Gasparotto and McKay - the rest have shown nothing to suggest they are good enough.

I've seen enough of one or two of the others to believe they would do no worse than the imposters currently in the team. Halkett in particular should be in the team IMO. Gallagher also showed more desire and hunger in his few appearances than the more experienced players. Him I feel really sorry for.

I've seen enough of one or two of the others to believe they would do no worse than the imposters currently in the team. Halkett in particular should be in the team IMO. Gallagher also showed more desire and hunger in his few appearances than the more experienced players. Him I feel really sorry for.

Gallagher looked very promising. Waltersgotstyle seems to have very high standards for our youth (ironic really). Not sure what these are based on as most of the team put in performances suggesting they're not good enough but still get picked.

'IF they're good enough they'll get picked!'

I despair.

What a dreadfully ignorant post. There is just so much more to it than that. Never mind the fact 7, yes 7, of our best kids have been punted out in the last few hours who would have played in that match. Then there is our inexperienced pal of Allys who they call a manager.........

Also, look at the team from last night

Robinson, Faure, Gibson, Gasparotto, Halkett, Hutton, Aird, Murdoch, McAusland, Walsh, Ramsay.

Half of that team deemed not good enough for the first team in the lower leagues. I don't see a left back, i don't even see a left footer. I do see 5 centre backs though and hear the keeper threw one in as well.

What do people expect with management like that? 5 centre backs in a developmental team. What is it we are developing here?

The thought process is that the players who have been sent out on loan will benefit more from playing in first teams than playing in the under-20's; time will tell if the plan works.