Aye definitely. I noticed on transfer deadline day that they had loaned out that young lad with the weird name (Dylan something) who they got from us a couple of years ago. Sent him to Hibs for the rest of the season I think.

They don't want him anymore though - his contract runs out at the end of the season and most of their fans think he is mince.

They don't want him anymore though - his contract runs out at the end of the season and most of their fans think he is mince.

I think he was touted as being one of the brightest talents of and at Auchenhowie at the time, and some scorn was levelled at all and sundry because he left us and went to the Scumdome. No gloating here, as we've seen it with various other young (super-talented) players as well before. It raised a wry smile though, as they have sent one of their their more talented chaps to our rivals, while we sent our talents to our rivals too, only to thwart the likes of Hearts and Hibs though. (Ahem no, to give them competitive football, first and foremost!)

We should have approached club like Notts County and offered our the likes of McKay on loan for free.

Every club from League 1 and 2 mate. Contact them all and offer our best kids to them for a year to help aid their development. I don't know how McGregor ended up at County, maybe Celtic have a contact down there or something?

Every club from League 1 and 2 mate. Contact them all and offer our best kids to them for a year to help aid their development. I don't know how McGregor ended up at County, maybe Celtic have a contact down there or something?

Or maybe our kids just aren't good enough for that level, whilst McGregor is/was ?

Sometimes we need to consider the unpalatable - which is that our kids aren't really that good - and we have Sinclair to thank for his horrid signing policy of youths.

Crawford is one that looks average at best to me. Not assured on either foot and I just don't see the excitement in him. Gallagher.... would be interesting to see how he plays in his natural position, I have only really seen him play wide right and he has looked like a fish out of water. McKay, another who flatters to deceive - sure, looks good when being direct and looking to go past players, but often his decision-making is poor - work ethic a problem too from what I hear, though he did come into pre-season early this season so maybe a new attitude ? I would like to see Gasparotto given a chance but sadly we don't have a Davie Weir to help him along at the heart of defence.

Or maybe our kids just aren't good enough for that level, whilst McGregor is/was ?

Sometimes we need to consider the unpalatable - which is that our kids aren't really that good - and we have Sinclair to thank for his horrid signing policy of youths.

Crawford is one that looks average at best to me. Not assured on either foot and I just don't see the excitement in him. Gallagher.... would be interesting to see how he plays in his natural position, I have only really seen him play wide right and he has looked like a fish out of water. McKay, another who flatters to deceive - sure, looks good when being direct and looking to go past players, but often his decision-making is poor - work ethic a problem too from what I hear, though he did come into pre-season early this season so maybe a new attitude ? I would like to see Gasparotto given a chance but sadly we don't have a Davie Weir to help him along at the heart of defence.

Well we know for a fact our senior squad are not up to much and certain players consistently play despite very poor performances.

Plus until we start actually playing our youths they're not going to develop.

The fact we stuck with the favourites when the title was already won shows you there is just absolutely no interest in youth development whatsoever.

Who ? Which kids ?

Halkett, Gallagher, Murdoch and MacLeod. I would have them all in the team every week. As Ser touched on, more experienced guys have been guaranteed their game no matter how poor they play week in and week out, that imo is harsh on the kids bursting for a chance to prove their worth.

Halkett hasn't had a sniff despite our diabolical options in defence, Gallagher was dropped like a hot tatty last year after making a decent impact and having fans lauding plaudits upon him, Murdoch i know myself is a cracking wee player, a nice tidy central midfielder, imo better than Black, Law and Crawford and MacLeod has been shoved out wide to accommodate Law and Black, very unfairly.

I would love to see more of all 4 of them.

Another one i would like to see, is Kelly given a chance, in Bells absence.

Rubbish like Crawford, Aird, McAusland and McKay won't make it here imo.

Please be kind and remember it's only my opinion. :D