The question is whether they will make even a handful more appearances combined or indeed any.

Gallagher will definitely get games when he comes back, personally doubt if Crawford will make the grade but sincerely hope that McKay does. Havn't seen much if anything of the others.

Will depend how we are financially I think. If we are in administration then top earners must be moved on opening up chances. If things are as they and the manager has Black,Law, Zaliukas and Jig still in the team then nothing will change.

It is definitely not about money but there will be big changes in the squad for next season regardless.

Don't pay much attention to them but he's scored 3 euro goals already this season and is in the scotland squad.

That will be Callum McGregor you're thinking of.

He's only just turned 21 in the summer there, but had a very successful year out on loan to Notts County last season. Scored quite a lot of goals down there for a young midfielder.

They will be glad they didn't release him at 20 then.

Aye definitely. I noticed on transfer deadline day that they had loaned out that young lad with the weird name (Dylan something) who they got from us a couple of years ago. Sent him to Hibs for the rest of the season I think.

That's not true the guy doing well at Celtc is about 22.

He's only 21 and spent the last season at League 1 which is a better standard than the SPL. By the age of 20/21 players need to be getting regular games at a decent level. My original point is we have too many Jordan McMillan types who sit on the bench until well into their 20's without much game time then after years of wasted wages they leave for nothing.

Most clubs give their youngsters regular changes from 17/18/19.